Unity Completed Romance After Dark [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

ldyllan

Oct 14, 2021
I already said that I do know that there's an unlocker (because it is linked in the OP, so there was no need to re-post it again), but I wanted to know if there's a walkthrough on how to unlock the scenes/endings by actually playing the game? You know, some of us just want to experience games the way the devs wanted us to experience them. But thanks anyways.
thanks for the comment, but there are people who don't know how to read or write so the creator I add this reculso, this post is only for people looking to unlock, those who don't have interest, don't download reculso.thanks

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How to play this on macbook?
I don't see any "Mac" version linked in the OP, only "Win".

So to play it on a Macbook, you'll probably need to run a virtual machine (like Parallels, VMware, VirtualBox, ...) with Windows installed, or have Windows installed in a Dualboot (Bootcamp) setup, if your Macbook supports it.

Reactions: sdergyhgtfrde2345

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
Any clue how that original virus infected file got uploaded? Doesnt sound like a thing megalol would do and F is usually clean.

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
Gallery&endings unlocker (extract and overwrite to "..\Romance after dark_Data")
I got first 5 endings, when I extracted the unlock file and overwrite to "Romance after dark_Data" folder, and start the game, it crashs, anyone got similar problem?
Extract attached file to the "Romance after dark_Data" folder and overwrite old file. Not tested much...
This one worked, I am glad to see all 10 endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
The game works very strangely. I start the game, the picture and music are running in the menu and I put a new game, so the screen is black, but the music is playing, I only see the blue cursor arrow. Has this happened to anyone? Before I buy the game on Steam, I download it here to try it out. Nothing like that, but I won't buy it. :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes