Unity Completed Romance After Dark [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I like renderings from Lesson of Passion games. But, fuck, how slow their animations are. As if powerless. Lacks strong dynamics.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How many ingame days does it take the game to not belinear and offer choices?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I just stumbled across this game -- and I really like the vibe of it: over-sexualized women, jazzy music (I do LOVE the great soundtrack!), and some meaningful choices which leads to different endings! That's how a good AVN should work!

There are a few hiccups every now and then (mainly typos -- even with English not being my first language I always cringe when your/you're and their/they're are used in the wrong place), and I'm struggling to get all the endings/sex scenes unlocked. I do know there's a mod that will unlock all endings/sex scenes, but where is the walkthrough to get all the endings/sex scenes the "legit" way?

Oh -- and talking about the sex scenes of this game: I really wish they were kinda smoother & longer, and this game would get a solid 5/5 star rating from me. But in it's current state it's just a 3-4 unfortunately.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Romance after dark unlocker gallery.
I already said that I do know that there's an unlocker (because it is linked in the OP, so there was no need to re-post it again), but I wanted to know if there's a walkthrough on how to unlock the scenes/endings by actually playing the game? You know, some of us just want to experience games the way the devs wanted us to experience them. But thanks anyways.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
That's the only good thing about their "games", the renders. All the rest is meh...
Yup , and all the same basic characters again.
One big show off with mannequins , puppets.
Like window shopping.
O and boring.
All LOP shit is.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes