Unity Completed Romance After Dark [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Skipping the text is a annoying bug, my recommendation save often (there is a auto save)
I have a reading disability and I can't play games without a renpy voicing option. Does anybody know
if there is a way to get a renpy port of this game

or how do I add the self-voicing option to a unity game

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Doe anyone know how I can resize the window in window mode? I can't do it with the mouse on the borders and Dr. Google isn't giving me anything. Is there maybe a line of code you insert into the boot.config file?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
how does something so obvious like text bug make it through to the final version? did they not test this shit at all?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
how does something so obvious like text bug make it through to the final version? did they not test this shit at all?
Human Error? it happen before, when F95 still call "Closed" (If I remember correctly). you can find them in old game that use flash too(both LOP & S&G). :ROFLMAO:

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
stuck with the three last endings. need help with the least spoilers if possible

Spacedrunk

Sep 19, 2021
No issues running on win10. No virus issues using Avast.

Spacebar causes the crash! Skip text with the left mouse only.

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
stuck with the three last endings. need help with the least spoilers if possible
It's just a matter of following through with each of the three cases. At your bureau you get clues for the next step. At some point during the final resolution of each you get a couple of options that get you the different endings (like killing Russell or not for 8 and 9, although you could also figure out whether Miranda killed her husband calling the police for info...).

If you do want the spoilers, here is an ending guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
How do your progress the text? ive tried the obvious enter and most common inc mouse etc, there is no game controls listed in the menu? (pc by the way)

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
How do your progress the text? ive tried the obvious enter and most common inc mouse etc, there is no game controls listed in the menu? (pc by the way)
I just hit spacebar hide UI and the text paused. The game is full of bugs for sure.
Also got an instant Puamson adware warning. Got to say kinda regretting running the game.

Reactions: RealNovaA
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes