Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
So no one can help me with my issue? Still stuck at the scene in the living room where Nana is sleeping and the whole room is messy. No matter what I click nothing is happening. Please help me... What am I doing wrong?

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
So the black hair protagonist Shinta Shinada doesn't have any scene with Nana Kokura ? It's only the other guy Hiroshu Fujimoto who has scenes with her ?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have checked all the Win: download links and I have a serious question: How do you open/activate/start a file with no type? Seriously they all list as "Romance_final_with_dlc" with no .zip .7z .exe or any other file type.
I was able to use 7Zip and add .rar to the end and it appears to have successfully unrar-ed it.

Last edited:

Caffe63

Dec 16, 2021
I have checked all the Win: download links and I have a serious question: How do you open/activate/start a file with no type? Seriously they all list as "Romance_final_with_dlc" with no .zip .7z .exe or any other file type.
I was able to use 7Zip and add .rar to the end and it appears to have successfully unrar-ed it.
Yes I had the same problem, downloaded the gofile link first then the mega one. both showed up the same. Same solution worked for me.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
"open with current program" saves 99% situations like this

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
You need to activate file endings on folder options. then you can alter it yourself to .zip/.rar and so on.
Or you "open with" and just select your unzip programm. Like I for example have 7zip on my right click options even directly, and can open it without changing file extension, or having to do any workaround and searching for the program.
But saying that: you can also go to your unzipper folder, and drag the file into the unzipper .exe.
There is many ways leading away from rome :D
oh okay thanks maybe my file corrupted cause 7zip didnt want to unzip but after redownloading it unzipped perfectly thanks!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Still in need of help guys. Can really NO ONE tell me what to do at the scene in the living room where everything looks messy and Nana is sleeping? No matter where I click or what button I press nothing happens. Please assist me, thank you.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes