BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The DLC is bugged randomly (this is a weird bug)

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I like how people can complain to put gay tag in definitely when there's gay characters but not lesbian for some reasons. There's lesbians in this VN, "LESBIAN" tag urgently needed. It's the two last female characters in the character introduction who are lesbians if anyone's asking

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Sometimes I am just stuck in the game and no matter where I click or what button I press nothing happens. For example I am now stuck when Nana is sleeping on the floor and everything is messy. I can only zoom in and out but can't click anything. Nothing happens. Help!

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
what can i use to unzip this as my computer doesn't recognize a file type extension?
You need to activate file endings on folder options. then you can alter it yourself to .zip/.rar and so on.
Or you "open with" and just select your unzip programm. Like I for example have 7zip on my right click options even directly, and can open it without changing file extension, or having to do any workaround and searching for the program.
But saying that: you can also go to your unzipper folder, and drag the file into the unzipper .exe.
There is many ways leading away from rome :D

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes