Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
The hero of this story is a young village boy who just turned eighteen and became a man. As if fate wanted it, one day a job note was posted in the village about guard recruitment at a nearby castle. Becoming a guard was the dream of the young man so he went to the castle to apply. Just as the young man thought everything was finally coming together for him and that his dream would come true, the wheel of fate began to turn...​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-14
Release Date: 2011-04-30
Original Name: ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー
Developer: Cupid Ice -
Translator: kR1pt0n1t3
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.55
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To play this game you have to install .

Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
do you always start as a gladiator or do the starting questions determine your starting class? or do they just affect your starting stats?

EDIT: it does seem to affect at the very least starting stats and skills, starting as the son of a swordsman and a holy knight gave me better defenses and made me start with the yell skill whereas swordsman/mage gave me higher magic attack and the yell/fireball skills. both cases made me start as a gladiator, which i also did by having two mages as a parent, so it influences your initial stats/skills but not your class from the looks of it, haven't tested enough to be 100% sure if your class can change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai and /;/

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I fapped to this 3000 years ago... I guess I'll do this again :) I'm glad that it's english version (finally).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vosake
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes