Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
What standards? You guys still cheat with yesterday-released games.
This discussion has been made over and over again, but I still don't understand. Remove gameplay with cheats to get CGs ASAP? Good. Don't play it and check the image folder? That's a big no. Why?
Tell me you don't have reading comprehension without telling me you don't have reading comprehension.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
...Unless it's as slow as Majin Tensei or something like that, I can only roll my eyes at you 'modern gamers'.
maybe you misunderstand what I meant by saying modern standards, let me rephrase it:
" This game is old that it doesn't have the quality of life mechanics that most of the games released later than this game have. "

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
So I grinded up to level 11, and bought quite a few crosses (revival items), and I beat the boss Siemhaza. A 2500? Health boss, when stronger enemies at the time had 400 health, with a move called "overkill" that usually did enough damage to one shot all of the characters. The reward was a whopping 0 Exp and 0 Money. The boss says she was being too gentle on you and you " " " lose " " " in the following cutscene. Certainly not worth the hours I put into grinding to be able to defeat her that early, as a warning to anyone else who wanted to try.

Reactions: Makakasapapa

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
maybe you misunderstand what I meant by saying modern standards, let me rephrase it:
" This game is old that it doesn't have the quality of life mechanics that most of the games released later than this game have. "
Okay, that sounds better... but still kinda eye rolling considering that this is an older game made on an engine 3 generations old.... I mean, VX, VX Ace, MV, MZ....
If that's where you're going, be glad this wasn't done in XP or older if the issue is 'quality of life mechanics' you were expecting from those later engines...
I mean, I get it, but I still don't personally find it worth complaining about.
Not for something this old anyway. Now, if this were made in MV and STILL had features of an VX game, then different story.

amqaranth

Jul 1, 2021
...How did you miss the mandatory tutorial popup about the set skill bit? That occurs at the very beginning of the first dungeon.
If you press or hold enter too long its easy to miss clues and text.. Holding enter skips or reads the text lot faster and some of the tutorital stuff seamed like basic rpg game mecanics i already new from other games making me to miss the important bits by holding down enter on stuff that i thougth was unimportant.. Lesson learned for later i guess

Last edited:

miehook1

Feb 24, 2018
For all of you guys asking how to make the game screen big, the default answer is ALT+Enter keys together to go into the crappy full screen mode.
However if you have more than 1 screen this sucks cause you cant interact with the other screens easily.

I myself went ahead and forked out the money for the . Works perfectly for all of these old alt+enter only rpg maker games, and actually a lot of other old games too.
View attachment 4129726

edit: just to add in, obviously this excludes games where the dev was able to add in the script to go full screen with one of the keys f4-f6

And another option for pixel scaling: , I never actually used this one but found out about it on my hunt to stop this alt+enter nonsense and its FREE. But doesnt seem as user friendly as my first option. YMMV :)
Here's a reddit thread too on some of the options "another user made that" you can try for it.
thxs so much for your help

Reactions: vosake
Jul 4, 2020
It's a good game. It's nice to just play the hero's journey, because lately either one slag is being transferred or the cuckold is garbage
It's a pity a lot of potential was missed, and even minor quests to catch monsters leave a bad aftertaste. Why do I feel like a slave trader? the logic of the world is seriously lame in places ...

Jul 4, 2020
Stuck at the exact point. "Progress" point me to Castle's tavern, in it there is a door to a dungeon, but no way to open it or trigger something.
Any Luck?
A castle in the desert? you need to study the wall where the door should be, after which a conversation will take place. Talk to the people in the tavern and find the thief later at the Adventurers Guild (Chloe) and she will help you.

Reactions: FrancoBash
Jul 4, 2020
Can you buy it? Because Lamia is a rare monster in Lamia Cave.
No. Complete guild quests until you are told about an abandoned island. Go there, go into the city, pick up a stone, then go to the temple on the southern part of the map where you will move back in time. There will be a dealer in the city who sells a powder that increases libido by 50.

ratsenkio

Apr 8, 2019
Has anyone seen a monster girl called suzaku recently? She is a red head with a yellow yukata. I've seen her before but apparently didn't break her armor and i really don't feel like farming every single area to find her.

Makakasapapa

Aug 26, 2019
So I grinded up to level 11, and bought quite a few crosses (revival items), and I beat the boss Siemhaza. A 2500? Health boss, when stronger enemies at the time had 400 health, with a move called "overkill" that usually did enough damage to one shot all of the characters. The reward was a whopping 0 Exp and 0 Money. The boss says she was being too gentle on you and you " " " lose " " " in the following cutscene. Certainly not worth the hours I put into grinding to be able to defeat her that early, as a warning to anyone else who wanted to try.
Same story here

• Sad
Reactions: Prince Vevit

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
If you press or hold enter too long its easy to miss clues and text.. Holding enter skips or reads the text lot faster and some of the tutorital stuff seamed like basic rpg game mecanics i already new from other games making me to miss the important bits by holding down enter on stuff that i thougth was unimportant.. Lesson learned for later i guess
1. Don't randomly skip dialogue on a first playthrough then....
2.Assumptions. Assumptions are bad. ALWAYS read the first time through.
3. .... Your experience just proved my point.

But, at least it was a fairly harmless mistake.

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Can someone help me. I'm stuck at this main quest. I already talk to Glenn at the guild and have done some guild's quest but the main quest still not update. What to do next?
00.PNG

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone help me. I'm stuck at this main quest. I already talk to Glenn at the guild and have done some guild's quest but the main quest still not update. What to do next?
View attachment 4138257

False flag, the side quests are not rilevant to the Main Story.
Go North, there is an harbour with a ship that takes you to North Riedenberg.
Up and Right, there is an house of the chief of Riedenberg. Talk to him.
(p.s. in the upper floor, there is her wife, that work in the brothel. You can unlock her side quest.)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes