Rudo69

Jul 25, 2023
I stuck at main story where they told me to put protection stone in underground waterway deepest part

I been going around a while and nothing happens, can somebody tell me what I miss?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
@kR1pt0n1t3

I can't seem to have proper sex with Giselle, when I talk to her in her room it's somehow Chloe talking to me.
I checked and I made a mistake by calling the wrong event. It's supposed to call Giselle event but I accidentally forgot to change. I'll fix it now and upload a bugfix.

Download, copy to the game folder, and overwrite. Giselle's events should now be correctly called.
If you find any other bugs or untranslated stuff, report it and I'll get to it asap.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Guys if you want an important recommendation, I suggest you use cheat engine and turn on speed hack because the game is too slow and old for our modern standards.

- No fast travel
- Slow combat
- Random encounter

If you don't want to get frustrated in game while not cheat in the same time just use the speed hack in any speed value you want but I recommend 1.5x to 2x speed.
The game feels feels faster that way and less frustrating.
...Unless it's as slow as Majin Tensei or something like that, I can only roll my eyes at you 'modern gamers'.

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Game-breaking bug in Savora, the first city in desert region. Don't go in the door of the Item shop: you'll be stuck between a client and the door, which can't open.

EDIT - Apparently, that bug prevent you to take the side quest of Amy.

Also, there's an item to increase libido?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2020
I have arrived at Savora and I need to get supplies, but I have no idea where to go or what to do. I have already talked to all the NPCs, but no changes have occurred.

I figured it out. I don't know if it was a bug or an empty chatter, but I progressed through the quest by meeting with the mayor and exploring the place where the castle gate should have stood.

Last edited:

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
What standards? You guys still cheat with yesterday-released games.
This discussion has been made over and over again, but I still don't understand. Remove gameplay with cheats to get CGs ASAP? Good. Don't play it and check the image folder? That's a big no. Why?
1 - the guy only sugest about the speed of the game

2 - Cheats non "remove gameplay", if anything, remove the struggle. Maybe the fun, but it's relative to what do you want from the game.
Moving the character and livin the story, it's still out there.
Not all people are appraiser of the "pure experience and hardship", neither have so much time to grind - there are thousand of game out there.

But directly the folder? Like read a comic without baloons. Download the game dosn't even make sense.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I can't seem to use the battle orb. There's a hint to use it in a hill during holy war or something, but I haven't seen it or maybe pass it accidentally. Can anyone tell me where it is?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Jul 4, 2020
Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I can't seem to use the battle orb. There's a hint to use it in a hill during holy war or something, but I haven't seen it or maybe pass it accidentally. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Buy a sphere at a tavern in the first port city. After that, the location will open for you.

Reactions: Mighty_P

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
I have arrived at Savora and I need to get supplies, but I have no idea where to go or what to do. I have already talked to all the NPCs, but no changes have occurred.

I figured it out. I don't know if it was a bug or an empty chatter, but I progressed through the quest by meeting with the mayor and exploring the place where the castle gate should have stood.

Stuck at the exact point. "Progress" point me to Castle's tavern, in it there is a door to a dungeon, but no way to open it or trigger something.
Any Luck?

amqaranth

Jul 1, 2021
Lol i grinded to lv 5 on two characters before i discovered how to apply the skills in the menu... i thougth his game worked by atomatic skill learning with player not doing anything menu based to gain or set the skills or that you had to buy skills from shops but this was a totally new way for me .. Killing stuff with skills is much faster than just melee killing it like i did for the first 5 levels.. The bosses is also hard to do withouth the skills and you end up using alot of potions... Annyway, does anybody have an affection guide for all the female characters ? It kinda seams the game has a multi ending and you need to play it several times to get all scenes unless the game has a gallary unlock feature at the end of game...

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Lol i grinded to lv 5 on two characters before i discovered how to apply the skills in the menu... i thougth his game worked by atomatic skill learning with player not doing anything menu based to gain or set the skills or that you had to buy skills from shops but this was a totally new way for me .. Killing stuff with skills is much faster than just melee killing it like i did for the first 5 levels.. The bosses is also hard to do withouth the skills and you end up using alot of potions... Annyway, does anybody have an affection guide for all the female characters ? It kinda seams the game has a multi ending and you need to play it several times to get all scenes unless the game has a gallary unlock feature at the end of game...
...How did you miss the mandatory tutorial popup about the set skill bit? That occurs at the very beginning of the first dungeon.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes