Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
If you cannot understand it, your enjoyment is lost, unless it's an action game where the language is less of a concern. But even then, some enjoyment is lost.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Its amazing the community here rates bad short games high if it has a solid MTL and good games with a machine translation really low.
To be fair a lot of people are sick of MTL flooding F95. I myself feel at least a little disappointment seeing an amazing game and then having to deal with a girl calling a stranger her "uncle" rather than something like "mister," because then there's a whole other layer of oddity to the game. I don't know about you, but if I read a really good manga with a fan translation that didn't even get the names of the characters right, that kills the mood pretty fast.

And translators won't really go for the longer, more fleshed out games because they take up so much time, unless you're an idiot like me who translate games on a whim and spend like four months on it, or it caters to their fetish.

I do see your point though, hopefully translators are willing to spend more time on the heavier "good" titles when they can.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
My antivirus isn't letting me download this because of a virus but i hope is a false positive. Saying it just in case
Really...I would download the game but with the danger of viruses I can't risk it

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
why does this have the virgin tag? There's no mention in game of this?

Thanks.
I haven't downloaded the game yet but maybe it's some other character that is a virgin and not the protagonist

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Common Sense Alteration is an amazing fetish, and pretty hard to find.
That alone makes this game worth checking out.

AbsoluteLewd

Sep 29, 2020
To be fair a lot of people are sick of MTL flooding F95. I myself feel at least a little disappointment seeing an amazing game and then having to deal with a girl calling a stranger her "uncle" rather than something like "mister," because then there's a whole other layer of oddity to the game.
I don't think that's as bad as when the girl refers to herself as "he" and can't tell the difference between a penis or a vagina.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't think that's as bad as when the girl refers to herself as "he" and can't tell the difference between a penis or a vagina.
Or when the girl forgets the difference between whether she's riding the dude's dick or her own dick that magically appeared between that sentence and the previous one and then disappears again in another 2 sentences.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Or when the girl forgets the difference between whether she's riding the dude's dick or her own dick that magically appeared between that sentence and the previous one and then disappears again in another 2 sentences.
Can't forget the glorious dialogue using something like \n[5] to indicate previous text in Translator++, except translation websites don't know how to take that so the line just reads "Oh shit, I love your dick, \n5]!"

Reactions: S3vatari0n

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Honestly, a well-translated bad game is still going to be better than a poorly-translated good game because context and nuance affect player experience quite a bit, especially when considering the eroge category.

Maybe there are people that are happy to look at game CGs from full saves and be content with it but most people appreciate understanding why the characters in a particular scene are doing what they do. Is it consensual? Is it blackmail? Is there any talk of wanting to impregnate the girl? Without the context, you're not getting the most out of it. Having it poorly-translated kills it for most people because there's nothing less sexy than having to decipher the Voynich Manuscript with your dick in your hand.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
Thanks for translating the game. I bought it on impulse in dlsite without even knowing much of JP, and now I can actually enjoy it HAHA

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Can't forget the glorious dialogue using something like \n[5] to indicate previous text in Translator++, except translation websites don't know how to take that so the line just reads "Oh shit, I love your dick, \n5]!"
"Oh! \ n 6] -kun! You love your chin~ ahhh~ 」

>Bread bread bread bread bread \ i[225 ]

"Stick it in the manko I want! Ahh~ My milk is getting stretched so o o o much! Ah! Uncle's LUK has my dick (cut off due to lack of wordwrapping)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
"Oh! \ n 6] -kun! You love your chin~ ahhh~ 」

>Bread bread bread bread bread \ i[225 ]

"Stick it in the manko I want! Ahh~ My milk is getting stretched so o o o much! Ah! Uncle's LUK has my dick (cut off due to lack of wordwrapping)
YES THE FUCKING BREAD ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes