Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, finished the game, yeah sure the battles are a brezze litterally but i've still loved it with the really good CG you can also obtain fairly easily.

One complain i could have, is that there's not much scenes with Ophelia but even then, it's still okay and her scenes are pretty hot too. But yeah, would loved more scenes with her x)

Have to admit that i love her design more than the mc, not saying that the MC is not hot or anything like that. I do find her really good too, it's just that i love Ophelia more than the MC

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
"Oh! \ n 6] -kun! You love your chin~ ahhh~ 」

>Bread bread bread bread bread \ i[225 ]

"Stick it in the manko I want! Ahh~ My milk is getting stretched so o o o much! Ah! Uncle's LUK has my dick (cut off due to lack of wordwrapping)
It took me several MTL games to realise what LUK is supposed to be because my JRPG gamer ass was very confused at the sudden inclusion of the LUK stat in an eroge.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The bread in Japanese games is as amusing as the Cancer you get from Russian games.

Was a nice one, short to get through for the "Happy End" then you can easily get to the corruption paths.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It took me several MTL games to realise what LUK is supposed to be because my JRPG gamer ass was very confused at the sudden inclusion of the LUK stat in an eroge.
You know, I haven't gotten around to figuring that one out yet. Every time I've tried so far, I've felt every one of my brain cells scream out in agony, so I usually give myself a break from thinking whenever it comes up.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
I know I'm technically dissing the game I literally just finished translating, but it honestly doesn't exist. The combat system only serves as a progression of scenes you can access rather than a comprehensive battle system or test of your RPG mechanics. If that's what'll catch your attention playing this game then it's not for you, but I can vouch that the H-scenes it has are very satisfying if they align with your fetishes.
thanks

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Hey, Im having some issues extracting and playing this game, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I start extracting with 7-zip and halfway through I get this message:
1621474399571.png

If I hit either yes or no and finish extracting I get this issue: 1621474469777.png

If I try to launch the game I get an error saying "unable to find locale files, please reinstall." This is happening with other games too but this was the first. And yes, my system locale is in Japanese.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hey, Im having some issues extracting and playing this game, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I start extracting with 7-zip and halfway through I get this message:

If I hit either yes or no and finish extracting I get this issue: View attachment 1203146

If I try to launch the game I get an error saying "unable to find locale files, please reinstall." This is happening with other games too but this was the first. And yes, my system locale is in Japanese.
Interesting thing to point out is that the first Battle1 file in the image you gave is 4438790 bytes, while the second one is only 15398 bytes, meaning that there's dissonance in the download. I checked the Rathi files and there's two separate Battle1 audios, one in the [se] folder, and one in the [bgm] folder, the bgm one being 4438790 bytes and the se one being 15398. For some reason the 7zip is replacing one with the other, and I can only assume it's because they aren't being put into their proper folders first for whatever reason.

When you downloaded it using 7zip, are the Rookie Knight Rathi files downloaded outside of the folder like it seems to be in the image you gave? I checked with my computer using [Extract Here] [Extract Files] and [Open Archive] just to make sure it wasn't happening on my end, but if that's what happened to you, that's a bit of a peculiarity. This is what it normally looks like inside the Rathi folder: 2021-05-19 23_42_22-Rookie Knight Rathi ~A Knight's Common Sense Changed Through Hypnosis~.png

This wouldn't fix the problem happening with your other games, but downloading Rookie Knight Rathi on another directory (i.e. Downloads vs Documents) where no pre-existing RPG files exist might give you a smooth download for the game as to make sure it doesn't cross-contaminate files and that you're sure it's not because of other RPG games.

As for your other games that don't work, you may have to redownload them to get the proper locale files that were replaced and put your save data in the old versions of those games somewhere safe for you to put back into the new version (save files are usually contained in [Game Folder Name] -> [www] -> [save] -> [fileX], where X is the numbered slot. You may also need to grab files such as the global or config save files if progress in a game requires it.)

I'm not a modder nor do I have completely credible information on RPG Maker, but this is probably how I would go about fixing it, though there are probably better solutions out there. If the issue persists, you may want to dig a bit deeper on F95 and ask more knowledgeable people or head onto an RPG MV Maker thread to ask your question.

Reactions: Skylark97

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 1203144

If I hit either yes or no and finish extracting I get this issue: View attachment 1203146

I liked this game, so I was not too lazy to download it to Google drive and share it. Here is the unzipped version -
And yes, my system locale is in Japanese.
Maybe this is the problem, try any locale with the Latin alphabet. And to run Japanese games, use the

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, the fact that you can breeze through to the good ending in less than ten minutes is hilarious.

As an RPG, this game fails SO hard it's not even funny...

However, the art is nice. The way the hypnosis is handled is also very nice. I love the progression it has, and if I were to have any complaint, it's that it would have been better if it was drawn out over more levels to better reflect the strong willpower of the protagonist and to build things up better. For how short it is though, it's pretty well thought out.

Honestly, if this had been a short VN, It'd probably be much better, because the combat and inventory and in general all of the gameplay adds nothing to it all.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I got the 'good' ending in less than an hour, woo! My job here is done.

*reloads save*

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do I increase hypnosis?
You probably need to lose in the dungeon. I got the good end without losing and beat it the game, reloaded then lost to the first monster to get level 1. After walking around and talking to people in town you get some scenes - honestly didn't play more than a few encounters in town to see some scenes then stopped playing. Nice game, short, good art - just didn't hold my interest.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
¿Qué programa necesito para poder jugarlo? Siempre que se descarga es pdf o algo que no sea una carpeta comprimida para poder reproducirlo.
With i not wrong One of the rules is to use English language I don't know how to speak Spanish but I used Google and about your question the solution is low RPG Maker.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Mindbreak game with decent art and it's NOT machine translated!
You sir are a scholar!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Are there any similar games to this onr? It was pretty good but quite short.
There's a couple. If you're looking for common sense alteration, there's NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense that's shorter than this one but has the same idea going on. There's Sonia and the Hypnotic City, which is large scale common sense alteration and the girl is a knightess as well, I can attest that it's really good. There's Nobleman's Retort and Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ which alter common sense, the both of which focus on revenge against two different women.

Have fun!

May 11, 2018
Did any 1 else get a virus detected for the NOPY download?
It also detected it for the MEGA download as well.

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Ursnif!ml
Was what was detected.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Did any 1 else get a virus detected for the NOPY download?
It also detected it for the MEGA download as well.

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Ursnif!ml
Was what was detected.
Another user was having a similar experience, I think antiviruses treat the download as a virus as a safety precaution. The other user said it was fine afterwards and that there weren't any actual viruses, but download it at your own risk if you feel uncomfortable with it.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes