• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Did any 1 else get a virus detected for the NOPY download?
It also detected it for the MEGA download as well.

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Ursnif!ml
Was what was detected.
check here if you're not sure. if most of the known antiviruses are calm then there is nothing to worry about

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
There's a couple. If you're looking for common sense alteration, there's NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense that's shorter than this one but has the same idea going on. There's Sonia and the Hypnotic City, which is large scale common sense alteration and the girl is a knightess as well, I can attest that it's really good. There's Nobleman's Retort and Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ which alter common sense, the both of which focus on revenge against two different women.

Have fun!
Played them all except the last one, will definitely check it out, thank you!

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of ROOKIE KNIGHT RATHI - A KNIGHT'S COMMON SENSE CHANGED THROUGH HYPNOSIS by SU

Reactions: B_Ouji

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
how do you hypnotize rathi i have tried everything but it does not work
So you know how there’s that red text at the beginning that’s like “I better not lose to these enemies!” when you enter the dungeon? There’s a skill that literally makes you lose the battle, something like “giving up” as the description, and after every layer you pass through you can get defeated in battle to obtain another level of hypnosis. There’s three in total, so cheers!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
where to find the orc?
There's a well in the town to the south of the entrance of the dungeon. It should be lit up with a yellowish glow, indicating that you can go inside. The orc storyline can only be accessed once you reach level 2 on hypnosis, and once you talk to the mayor about it.

I believe it automatically gives you the first orc event once you reach the above requirements, and then afterwards you can go into the well as you please for any of the other events.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, no need to ask for a save, the gallery room has the option to unlock all the CG's.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Did anyone else manage to play through the entire dungeon in under 30 minutes without even coming close to losing?
Like, normally the secret to these humiliation type games is by making the combat super difficult, but I only got hit once at the beginning of the dungeon and never even had to use any healing potions.
The only way I could see anyone losing is if they use self-destruct, which is always a really boring way to get to the "content" in an H-game.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah, that's usually the issue with these lose-to-fap sort of games though this one so far takes the cake for how much a breeze it is to complete. Heck, as several others have mentioned here already, the very first drop you get from the first boss nullifies all damage dealt to you thus making it even easier to win.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I can't get any translator to work but I hope the artist is working on a sequel. Working on something but no idea.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes