Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I had the same problem, got to give her the uniform Monday. The walkthrough gets bent out of shape after that, so I'm using the mod.
If you’re using the official WT that can be downloaded from my Patreon site and you’re not using 3 party mods you should not have any problems. Before you follow the original WT make sure to sync the dates - otherwise you can get lost. If this is not working you can send me your save file and I’ll guide you

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If you’re using the official WT that can be downloaded from my Patreon site and you’re not using 3 party mods you should not have any problems. Before you follow the original WT make sure to sync the dates - otherwise you can get lost. If this is not working you can send me your save file and I’ll guide you
Sometimes, just sometimes, the problem isn't the game or the walkthrough but the older man playing. :sneaky:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I've changed my like to sad because after all this time - Saint Nick wrinkly sack - only seemed to receive for all his wasted days "waiting for something, anything to happen between him and anyone in the game" Hugs and Suntan lotion, Dishes and laundry really?

Blue-balling ( is that a tag here? ) is just not my speed and titty and ass peeping with no future payoff gives players like me no reason to continue to return to this game, to find again, that nothing has changed (I mean what about some new clothes or location, something).

No hate on the DEV but I'm done.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I've changed my like to sad because after all this time - Saint Nick wrinkly sack - only seemed to receive for all his wasted days "waiting for something, anything to happen between him and anyone in the game" Hugs and Suntan lotion, Dishes and laundry really?

Blue-balling ( is that a tag here? ) is just not my speed and titty and ass peeping with no future payoff gives players like me no reason to continue to return to this game, to find again, that nothing has changed (I mean what about some new clothes or location, something).

No hate on the DEV but I'm done.
What part of the game are you up to? After a certain point there are plenty of new girls that come into the game, and there is no blue balling after this. If you haven't done v14 you will miss the story on why things have happened in it.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
It's a really good story and the game is enjoyable. Don't give up too early. There is plenty of walkthroughs or mods you can use to help you out. The game needs some of these girls to get filled up though.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
little tricky than chapter13(mostly in 2 different game day)
but spent less time to finish it (ch13 spent 2&half day to clear;ch14 spent 2 days only)

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Gave to day 22 or 23. Still nothing really happening even after using the walkthrough. Not even a kiss.
Seeing the sam scenes day after day after day are not for me.
If you do not mind a grind and repetitive scenes this will be for you. It's got a decent story and decent models.

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "gilou ، post: 3011129 ، عضو: 42473"]
هل لديك كل الأحداث الجديدة مع ساندرا في المطبخ (14-19) وتنظيف إيمي في نهاية الأسبوع بين 10-16 (يمكن أن تكون في عدة غرف في نفس الساعة)
[/اقتبس]
I'm stuck in Event 62/70 (Drone) Any help please

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "93809380 ، النشر: 3011478 ، العضو: 1688035"]
لا أفهم كيف تمكنت يا رفاق من إحراز تقدم في حدث الطائرات بدون طيار ، لقد اشتريتها وحاولت الدخول إلى غرفة النوم الرئيسية في الساعة 00:00 أو 00:30 ، لكن بوب ذهب إلى الفراش مع ساندرا وإيمي .. لقد ضربت رأسي في محاولة لمعرفة كيفية التقدم.
هل لديك اي اقتراحات؟ أنا عالق في 62/70 (بعد أن حصلت على الطائرة بدون طيار)
[/اقتبس]
Did you know the solution?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes