playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Room For Rent [v14 beta a] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.91 GB

Download Win,Linux (782MB): - -
Download Mac (766MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I appreciate your taking the time to respond. I don't have the luxury of seeing things from a developer's perspective, so thanks for sharing that side of it. I suppose it's not as simple (irony intended) as coming up with clever puzzles with game-like mechanics, even if they are a good fit thematically and contribute to moving the story forward. If the audience isn't receptive or appreciative I suppose that would tamp down my ambition.

BTW, the dialogue consistently says things like "when I get my inherit" but you should be using the noun, "inheritance" in this context. "when I inherit my mother's estate" is "when I get my inheritance".

Great game.
I know .. and you can find much more
Not an excuse but a way to explain it. I spend 24/7 on this game with monthly release - every month!
I produce approx 700 new images per update and I make the story, coding etc by myself too. Besides that I also make the support together with Lukumoide. I guess you can imagine that I don't have much time to go through the text as much as I want. Anyhow - one of my supporters have offered to evaluate the complete dialogues and it'll be fixed with next release (16)

Reactions: Lukumoide

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Decided to try this, using WT since I'm bloody useless/impatient with grind games. I don't even mind the grind when the WT is helping.

So, day 16 /Thursday I'm supposed to wash Amy's dress at 18.00, 'nothing to do here'.
Day 17/Friday I'm supposed to steal panties (not my fav thing) at 10.00, 'nothing to do here' again (can't enter room).

Now I guess I'm worried 'nothing to see here' will escalate/or I'll miss out on stuff/or the game grinds to a halt.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Without having to read 270+ pages of comments, has anyone figured out how to save the game more than once per day ? that put me off playing it.
I prefer games where you can save as many times as you want and any time you want

Reactions: SlaveStates

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Decided to try this, using WT since I'm bloody useless/impatient with grind games. I don't even mind the grind when the WT is helping.

So, day 16 /Thursday I'm supposed to wash Amy's dress at 18.00, 'nothing to do here'.
Day 17/Friday I'm supposed to steal panties (not my fav thing) at 10.00, 'nothing to do here' again (can't enter room).

Now I guess I'm worried 'nothing to see here' will escalate/or I'll miss out on stuff/or the game grinds to a halt.
I would not bother with the WT, you are better off using the WT mod. I have used the WT mod on a few updates without any problems.

Reactions: freedom.call

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Without having to read 270+ pages of comments, has anyone figured out how to save the game more than once per day ? that put me off playing it.
I prefer games where you can save as many times as you want and any time you want
does pressing the f1 key ring any bells... as has been mentioned several times before

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
V14 was awesome, enjoyed the new location like the yacht and the plot twist a lot, like that the girls knew what is going on.
Gives the girls much more personality and cleverness.

Can`t wait for more!

Reactions: alfeatcat

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
V14 was awesome, enjoyed the new location like the yacht and the plot twist a lot, like that the girls knew what is going on.
Gives the girls much more personality and cleverness.

Can`t wait for more!
i think yacht is the next location

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I know .. and you can find much more
Not an excuse but a way to explain it. I spend 24/7 on this game with monthly release - every month!
I produce approx 700 new images per update and I make the story, coding etc by myself too. Besides that I also make the support together with Lukumoide. I guess you can imagine that I don't have much time to go through the text as much as I want. Anyhow - one of my supporters have offered to evaluate the complete dialogues and it'll be fixed with next release (16)
Mad respect.

Cheers

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes