Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Is it normal to lose many points overnight? I (or she) lost 10 pts now without anything happening.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Is it normal to lose many points overnight? I (or she) lost 10 pts now without anything happening.
Yes it is... As Amy progresses thru the story the point cap increases gradually, but each night if her point total exceeded the current point cap, her points will drop down to that level before she wakes up in the morning..

Reactions: freedom.call

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Decided to try this, using WT since I'm bloody useless/impatient with grind games. I don't even mind the grind when the WT is helping.

So, day 16 /Thursday I'm supposed to wash Amy's dress at 18.00, 'nothing to do here'.
Day 17/Friday I'm supposed to steal panties (not my fav thing) at 10.00, 'nothing to do here' again (can't enter room).

Now I guess I'm worried 'nothing to see here' will escalate/or I'll miss out on stuff/or the game grinds to a halt.
Trust me, the game grinds to a halt. It's the grindiest game I've played.

Reactions: freedom.call

Thjis

May 19, 2017
It finally resolved itself after I hit the hottube enough Thursdays.

Last edited:

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
Not bad as long as you can take into account that this is not written for English speakers and ignore the poor character arks that make absolutely no sense what so ever. You factor into account the 18 year old girls should be around 13 with there childish mentality or they are all just borderline idiots. There are no young descent men in this fantasy world/universe and it was probably story boarded by a nerdy virgin who lives in his moms basement then you can enjoy this title very much. Me I am mostly using the cheat feature and fast forwarding through most of the nonsensical and stupid dialogue, but hey maybe you enjoy reading gibberish I just personally don't. Please for the love of all that is sane ask someone that has some writing skills to help you the animations are better then most but can use improvement, the story itself is so so but again you should make this with a background that this is a fantasy world and in no way resembles the real world today.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not bad as long as you can take into account that this is not written for English speakers and ignore the poor character arks that make absolutely no sense what so ever. You factor into account the 18 year old girls should be around 13 with there childish mentality or they are all just borderline idiots. There are no young descent men in this fantasy world/universe and it was probably story boarded by a nerdy virgin who lives in his moms basement then you can enjoy this title very much. Me I am mostly using the cheat feature and fast forwarding through most of the nonsensical and stupid dialogue, but hey maybe you enjoy reading gibberish I just personally don't. Please for the love of all that is sane ask someone that has some writing skills to help you the animations are better then most but can use improvement, the story itself is so so but again you should make this with a background that this is a fantasy world and in no way resembles the real world today.
Interesting thoughts indeed.
I'm curious about the "real world today" games?
I haven't found one yet!

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I went through v04 - 14 over the past couple of days. I liked the plot twist that is exposed in 14... The only thing negative that I have to say is that "OMG" is used way too often!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Wonder what you're doing here....

Oct 15, 2019
Room For Rent [v14.0 Beta A] [CeLaVie Group] - original size 1.81GB
Compressed Android Port(790MB): *building*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Windows(756MB): - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Any update on Android version?

Reactions: giqui

sebring77

Jul 31, 2020
Hi,

on day 18, I cannot give her the maid uniform and after all the walkthrought no longer works! I've tried everything but she's never in the living room at 2:00 p.m.! no yoga the next day or summer clothes to destroy, ... in short, I am losing track of the story!

Thanks in advance for your help

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hi,

on day 18, I cannot give her the maid uniform and after all the walkthrought no longer works! I've tried everything but she's never in the living room at 2:00 p.m.! no yoga the next day or summer clothes to destroy, ... in short, I am losing track of the story!

Thanks in advance for your help
I had the same problem, got to give her the uniform Monday. The walkthrough gets bent out of shape after that, so I'm using the mod.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
*sigh*....time to quit. Missed one event and been going in circles for days hoping it would come again.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes