Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Still suspicious something shady is going on with the reviews. Something Darth smut like.
Yeahhh.. Quite a few reviews from people who haven't left a message anywhere else before (smells of created/fake accounts) or it seems like people (patrons) are possibly being told to leave reviews here? (I mean 54 reviews in 4-5 months? Seems a tad bit high...)

Haven't played this game before (was willing to try) but the scammy feel to the review section gives me a bit of a pause..

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Many suspicious reviews. And to see how good the game really is, it's better to look at the likes than the suspicious reviews.

Latest updates...
Room for rent: 152 likes / 54 reviews
My sister, my roomate: 800+ likes / 49 reviews
Falling Together: 126 likes / 2 reviews
Locked Away: 237 likes / 7 rewiews
Broken Dreamers 1471 likes / 92 reviews

I was deluded by these suspicious reviews. And I tested the game. Not worth the download. Boring game.
Bad gameplay. Apparently there are 3 girls, but all 3 are the same (and a lot of "5 star reviews" talking about "great renders"), with hair changes. I saw only 1 girl, I was walking from room to room, wasting my time. Nothing happens. Unless you look at the walkthroug and do step 1, step 2, step 3, all in order, to see a few scenes.

If it were made as a visual novel, for the story, for the images in post 1 (Good images, but nothing above average), maybe the game deserves 3 stars. In sandbox style, it deserves 1 star. 2 stars being very generous.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I've been very interested in this game but always skipped it cause it had the "No sexual content" tag which seems to be gone now, so my interest is peaked! Any chance we could get a "future tags" part in the OP?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahahaha i love this game :love:
Had in my old save 55 of 53 events done ???? :ROFLMAO:
Just started the new update and loving it... Days resetted sunday night after i finished 0.4 and Day 1 started 0 of 100 events :love:
Well done Dev... started only new stuff directly (y)
Im at 30 of 100 now and loving the game, 20 years younger without the beard lol Licking pussy and almost getting a BJ lol ....:p
I dont mind a little grinding, diddnt use no Walkthrough nor cheat...
Just play the game and learn whats happening where...
Dick is hard for hours :devilish:
Great game Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The renders in this game are not bad, but this dev prioritizes quantity over quality.

Some examples

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that is just for this new update.

Reactions: UncleVT

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
I haven't played the last version or two, but what I did play was hours of grinding with little to no guidance, only to find that I'd done a few things out of order and broken the game. So, I started over with a guide, meticulously following every action and finished the game as it was at the time. Very unsatisfying and frustrating is my only take away. I want to like the game, but I just can't and the thought of trying this update honestly just makes my head hurt. I'm watching the game on here and at this point I have no idea why other than I like the art style, it's different, but as others have stated all three girls are the same with different hair. And now that the likes verses reviews have been pointed out, I definitely smell something fishy. I may need to leave a review to help balance the scales a bit.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
OP under the picture 3 girls you can read this " Strong sexual contents " what you need glasses?
No I saw that....But I never CLICKED on the game because I hover over 1st for the preview and it HAD the tag "No sexual content..."

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The renders in this game are not bad, but this dev prioritizes quantity over quality.

Some examples

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that is just for this new update.
this game have sex? wtf???
thought this was a blue ball simulator with no sex content planned, was the bj a single thing or will it move on from that? :O
might have to try this game again in a couple of months

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i hope the admins will intervene with this shameless, blatant review scam here sooner than later. if this gets overlooked, it may set a very bad example for the future and we can say goodbye to our chances of having a fair and balanced idea about the quality of the games before playing them.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
this game had around a 2.5 stars rating (if not lower) when i had last checked it. now it has 4.5 stars. uh oh!! the vast majority of the latest reviews are 5 stars from people (or one person???) who have very few or no other messages elsewhere. something very fishy and smelly fishy is going on here indeed.. we may be a horny bunch but i believe most of us aren't sheer idiots to buy this crap. i have also reported this disgusting spam to admins. . i'm sure if they care for the credibility of the rating system and the future of this site in general, they will take action.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Ren bat. show the picture 485257 but not the game. As you say more quantity but no quality in the post. How is perfect?
No game is perfect, but as dev, you need to pay attention to details. The bj image for example, the old man is going up and down while she's doing it. In the image he's floating. There are several other images like that.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
this game have sex? wtf???
thought this was a blue ball simulator with no sex content planned, was the bj a single thing or will it move on from that? :O
might have to try this game again in a couple of months
Just some bj so far, but not a SINGLE cum shot :unsure:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
You tested the game and walking around the house WOW? You see only 1 girl what a pitty:HideThePain:
May can I ask what test you doing the click by click? Simple games you mention works maybe this way, but games like BB or Project Sage "all 5 stars" you end up in house like here or in a route, not cover by the game -script :ROFLMAO:Without reading the story script and WT.
F95're full of good games where you play intuitively without looking walkthrough.

I lost 10 minutes testing the gameplay. And for the small content in the images, it's not worth spending more time using Walkthrough. If I'm going to play a game with full Walkthroug, I'd play Time loop Hunter, what an interesting story, and a lot of different women (not just haircut).

Foot of the mountains have a lot of grinding, per example, but you can progress intuitively. It could be much better with tips.
Man of the House, has tips on how to progress on mobile.
Milfy City, have a MOD with tips. And very good animations.

Grinding games need tips. Without them, it becomes boring. Being boring, the game will only be played and well rated if it has a sensational story (not the case), or fantastic animations (I think not the case either). But if you really believe your game is wonderful, keep it up. And keep thinking that fake 5 rating ratings will serve to make the game better. I downloaded it, played it, and saw that it's a long way from a 5.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes