Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
The girls are practicly the same with different hairstyles.....
Skip this one for a couple of updates i guess.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry, please help me out what is a " blatant review scam "?
If you look at the reviews, you'll notice that the names the reviews are under are mostly accounts that have 0 or 1 message attached to them. Meaning they were literally created just to give a false 5 star rating. The 'likes' attached to most of them are all the same names over and over as well.
That's a review scam. It got a lot of authors banned from Amazon when they were doing the same thing to make their books seem better.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
My goodness I´m so stupid. I need two days and finish 5.0 with 100 events.

Just some hours ago the link appears here for 5.0 and so many post about this. Ok there not mention the 100 events and finish the game 5.0, but there all faster as me. I have to learn a lot to be better in future:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sorry, please help me out what is a " blatant review scam "?
That is when 40 accounts that are brand new and not active at all showed up and left this 5 star reviews with really generic yet slightly diffrent worded reviews all saying basically the same things over and over again to raise its score because the first time I saw it on here it had a horrible score and after playing it because of the review scamming I can say yes it deserves a 2 at best. But its cool I got feeling like 30 of those reviews might share your IP address with how much you troll this thread any time some one points out this game is not a worthy of 3 stars let along 5.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
That is when 40 accounts that are brand new and not active at all showed up and left this 5 star reviews with really generic yet slightly diffrent worded reviews all saying basically the same things over and over again to raise its score because the first time I saw it on here it had a horrible score and after playing it because of the review scamming I can say yes it deserves a 2 at best. But its cool I got feeling like 30 of those reviews might share your IP address with how much you troll this thread any time some one points out this game is not a worthy of 3 stars let along 5.

just put him/troll on ignore, i did

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just report the new account ones, chances are mods will remove them if they see anything fishy.

If they came from alt account they will deff be deleted.

Reactions: pervoyeur

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
How to vote if you not play last one or two version? There are many votes with 1 or 2 stars for version 2.4 or 3.5.
Why are you so concerned? Do I smell a dev in disguise? Because you certainly care far to much to be some random guy, the way you're trolling anyone who even suggest that this game is anything less than perfect. As far as playing the newest version goes. No, I don't feel like being pissed and frustrated for the next five hours.

*EDIT*
Several 1 stars are now showing up for this version and they all say the same. Nope not wasting my time, but don't worry I won't rate your game unless I have a brain hemorrhage, then convince myself to play some future version and decide that I still don't like it.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What, how knows new account ? Anybody can open a account and we don´t know them. To vote a game or send some post first or I miss something?
I didn't say it was anything to do with you unless you're feeling a little guilty there. Bit quick to deny something that wasn't aimed your way.

Those reviews do look suspicious so they get reported, the mods look into them and if they are found to be dodgy they will get removed.

A load of unused accounts all voting for the same game at the same time. Looks really fishy to me. Mods will decide, not my job, I did my part.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I can see that somebody decided to share the game without my permission - even though I have announced that I will make it public December 20th.
Some of you have made comments about the ratings - At least 40 of them are made by supporters of the game.
Unless one guy have paid between $5 and $50 many times with various log-in's all of them are valid!!
Fake ratings - in my opinion is ratings based upon 5 minutes of playing and then gave up! Some of the last ratings belongs to these - in my opinion.
The "No sexual contents" mark was made for the demo version only, that's no longer available - OMG - I thought that people here could read!!
If you use the third part tools floating around like skip tool and Amy locater - the game will be almost impossible to play.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
I can see that somebody decided to share the game without my permission - even though I have announced that I will make it public December 20th.
Some of you have made comments about the ratings - At least 40 of them are made by supporters of the game.
Unless one guy have paid between $5 and $50 many times with various log-in's all of them are valid!!
Fake ratings - in my opinion is ratings based upon 5 minutes of playing and then gave up! Some of the last ratings belongs to these - in my opinion.
The "No sexual contents" mark was made for the demo version only, that's no longer available - OMG - I thought that people here could read!!
If you use the third part tools floating around like skip tool and Amy locater - the game will be almost impossible to play.
The base game's already almost impossible to play - in my opinion.

Funny how the second that partywatcher stopped replying to everyone every other minute, you show up sounding a LOT like him. hhhmmm, I wonder why that is?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Umm how do we know they are patrons? I just trying to figure that out. I mean any one could see who is supporting you and make accounts in their name to post fake reviews there is no $ requirement to make an account and post a review. I mean I can do that now, I can look at people publicly following or subing to any patron dev, and then use their names to make accounts. And fact you lock all posts to patrons only makes think you are still mad about the horrible reviews this got all over the net.

I mean it might be just your patrons, but either way it reaks of a scam at work. This game doesn't deserve 5 stars at all, even if those are real people it seems like they were put up to doing those fake biased reviews in order to mislead people into trying the game. And that really screws over any trust a lot of people here have in this game. I mean after today I really got no trust for this, I don't think I will touch this with a ten foot pole for months, sure as hell never gonna donate to it after way its "fans" and dev acts.

Also you are kind of new to this people always leak stuff here, its kind of the whole point of this website you don't come here to find the latest public releases of games, you come here to look for latest releases period or share ones you got to help promote the game. Trust me it works I helped a few devs get noticed by sharing a patron copy to a forum uploader, and the people coming here if they like it show up and contribute. I mean some of the biggest names in patron adult games are here, making fat money and still having their stuff leaked early, and they just learned to live with it, or welcome it.

The "No Sexual Contents" response seems really close to a trolls response on here already kind of suspect of being involved in this game, and or the review scam.

Oh and if these are legit reviews from patrons tell them to give honest reviews not spam the review section with fake 5 star reviews. This is game is not a 5 star game at all, and its hurting this games creditably big time that its "fans" have to resort to spamming 5 star reviews to trick people into playing it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Umm how do we know they are patrons? I just trying to figure that out. I mean any one could see who is supporting you and make accounts in their name to post fake reviews there is no $ requirement to make an account and post a review. I mean I can do that now, I can look at people publicly following or subing to any patron dev, and then use their names to make accounts. And fact you lock all posts to patrons only makes think you are still mad about the horrible reviews this got all over the net.

I mean it might be just your patrons, but either way it reaks of a scam at work. This game doesn't deserve 5 stars at all, even if those are real people it seems like they were put up to doing those fake biased reviews in order to mislead people into trying the game. And that really screws over any trust a lot of people here have in this game. I mean after today I really got no trust for this, I don't think I will touch this with a ten foot pole for months, sure as hell never gonna donate to it after way its "fans" and dev acts.

Also you are kind of new to this people always leak stuff here, its kind of the whole point of this website you don't come here to find the latest public releases of games, you come here to look for latest releases period or share ones you got to help promote the game. Trust me it works I helped a few devs get noticed by sharing a patron copy to a forum uploader, and the people coming here if they like it show up and contribute. I mean some of the biggest names in patron adult games are here, making fat money and still having their stuff leaked early, and they just learned to live with it, or welcome it.

The "No Sexual Contents" response seems really close to a trolls response on here already kind of suspect of being involved in this game, and or the review scam.

Oh and if these are legit reviews from patrons tell them to give honest reviews not spam the review section with fake 5 star reviews. This is game is not a 5 star game at all, and its hurting this games creditably big time that its "fans" have to resort to spamming 5 star reviews to trick people into playing it.
I'm not the right person to judge if the game is one or five star - but it's unfair to see anyone having another opinion than yours as suspicious and fake. Of course I know they are Patreons - as they simply announce it at the Patreon site when they have made their ratings.
What other dev's are doing I don't care - they do it in their way - I do it in my way. What I can see - as soon as the game is shared - the numbers of Patreon's drop drastically. I don't mind that the game is shared - but I expect that people wait until it's official public released. It's amazing what 2 minutes of fame can do!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The base game's already almost impossible to play - in my opinion.

Funny how the second that partywatcher stopped replying to everyone every other minute, you show up sounding a LOT like him. hhhmmm, I wonder why that is?
No - it's not - there is a build-in hint system - and if you read the dialogue - the game is easy.
Partywatch - haha - He is in China and one of my Patreon's since August - I'm in Europe

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh and if you game warrants people getting bored fast and giving up it deserves bad ratings from them. I mean come this how ratings works. So you mad people found your game lacking and don't want to play it? That is whole point of making reviews we don't like it, its not good for us so we wrote reviews for others to read and know this game is not for us. The 5 stars are just here to pull this out of the gutter it has bad reviews on any website its hosted on.

I mean when I last saw this it had like 1 and a half stars, now it suddenly has 4 stars and you proudly admitting the non active accounts are named after your patrons, like that changes the fact they gave a biased review, and are not really members of this community. They are just here to fix your games rating, and that is shady as hell practices.

And you don't have to judge, the point is many people find this whole game really bad, and the reviews very shady. And the reason people dropped couldn't be the bad ratings right? And yes if you game isn't that great you will see people bail as soon as patron copy is out. But if its good you see many stick around I mean there are patrons on here that make thousands a month who get leaked on day one of patron releases. This is really just more proof this game is not doing good. It can't even keep its own fans wanting to support it...

And with that I am done, this dev rubs wrong way in for the wrong reasons. Put them on ignore and this game. I don't think your ready to be an indie dev yet, maybe one day but this is how you kill support for your projects.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Oh and if you game warrants people getting bored fast and giving up it deserves bad ratings from them. I mean come this how ratings works. So you mad people found your game lacking and don't want to play it? That is whole point of making reviews we don't like it, its not good for us so we wrote reviews for others to read and know this game is not for us. The 5 stars are just here to pull this out of the gutter it has bad reviews on any website its hosted on.

I mean when I last saw this it had like 1 and a half stars, now it suddenly has 4 stars and you proudly admitting the non active accounts are named after your patrons, like that changes the fact they gave a biased review, and are not really members of this community. They are just here to fix your games rating, and that is shady as hell practices.

And you don't have to judge, the point is many people find this whole game really bad, and the reviews very shady. And the reason people dropped couldn't be the bad ratings right? And yes if you game isn't that great you will see people bail as soon as patron copy is out. But if its good you see many stick around I mean there are patrons on here that make thousands a month who get leaked on day one of patron releases. This is really just more proof this game is not doing good. It can't even keep its own fans wanting to support it...

And with that I am done, this dev rubs wrong way in for the wrong reasons. Put them on ignore and this game. I don't think your ready to be an indie dev yet, maybe one day but this is how you kill support for your projects.
Have a good day

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
No - it's not - there is a build-in hint system - and if you read the dialogue - the game is easy.
Partywatch - haha - He is in China and one of my Patreon's since August - I'm in Europe
I disagree. As for you and the other guy, I can't say what you say isn't true. I just find it rather curious that the second he goes off line, you come on line. If you don't see that this looks suspicious, I don't think I see the point in conversing with you.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
This game is just what I needed... taboo stuff, tons of grinding but things getting somewhere, cheap renders, f***ed up MCs... took me five hours, and a sore dick, just to get through the walkthrough... I came here expecting a lot less.
You don't like games like this? Don't even bother.
But I did love it.

I'm subscribing to patreons right away. :coffee:

But I huh... I'm stuck.
I finished the walkthrough, that only goes up to 4.0 (naturally), but somehow I only got 52/53 events.
I missed one... no way I'll find it out now.

So... does anyone have a save?
At the end of 0.4? Someone who hasn't yet played 5.0 perhaps?
I would really appreciate that.

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
people you have problems... SummerP i think maybe it would be event on weekend when girl is on bed...try force choice :)
if i remember now correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes