Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Walkthroughs for all episodes can be found here:

A good advise - always keep Amy in good mood. You can see he mood in the upper right corner (she must smile)

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
There is problem on day 50 says at 11 go yo desk but nothing happens also next day too at 57 day sandra don't come also the office office no don,'t work sandra cimes after 2 days breaking the cycle day 61 and 62 liza doesn't arrive come after 2 days but sandra come not liza also at 58 pool event untie her thong doesn't happen happens very later. I was following ferlons wt sadly game is good but dev need to fix the cycle or wt needs to be fixed weather ingame wt or outside pdf.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
There is problem on day 50 says at 11 go yo desk but nothing happens also next day too at 57 day sandra don't come also the office office no don,'t work sandra cimes after 2 days breaking the cycle day 61 and 62 liza doesn't arrive come after 2 days but sandra come not liza also at 58 pool event untie her thong doesn't happen happens very later. I was following ferlons wt sadly game is good but dev need to fix the cycle or wt needs to be fixed weather ingame wt or outside pdf.
The problems with WT's are tough to solve. The WT's for RfR is a third party product and not made by me.
I'm aware that game is extremely tough to play. My problem is that I do not have time to improve it right now but it's definately on my task list. If you go to my Discord channel you'll find the save files that correspond to the wt's - that might help.

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
i agree with "wt cycle sucks" but i've found a solution to follow the wt without problems...
and the solution is... FORGET ABOUT THE DAYS (numbers)
just do what wt says in the correct weekday (if you do wrong, just skip days to the correct day on the next week)
also wt ends at V9 if im correct, that means we dont have any "path" from there to V16

sandra will come if you go master bedroom THAT DAY, THAT TIME (happened like this on my game)

Nov 30, 2021
read my post above... if you cant go ahead, explain more... what version are you playing and what event you're on
Lastest version, and i almost revealed the whole event with amy (around 125 points), the most recent event was amy choking? in the bathroom and i carried her to my bed

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes