Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes

Cephagor

May 18, 2024
Salve chi mi può aiutare ...sono bloccato alla fine della v 6.0..Perché amy è malata,anche se la vado a trovare ogni 3 ore..la situazione non si sblocca.Perche?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Salve chi mi può aiutare ...sono bloccato alla fine della v 6.0..Perché amy è malata,anche se la vado a trovare ogni 3 ore..la situazione non si sblocca.Perche?
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-03-18.5589/

5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
5. Siamo una comunità di lingua inglese. Per favore fornisci una traduzione con il tuo post se non è in inglese

La lingua non inglese è consentita nei thread di traduzione dedicati

Cephagor

May 18, 2024
Hi.Can anyone help me.im playng to room for rent 16.0 beta.But im stuck at 11.0 because the event 48 in the guest room i dont find lindsey or nellie...also following the wt the result and the same

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
Room For Rent [v16 beta] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.22 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the link for compressed version are dead

Cephagor

May 18, 2024
Anyone can help me.I m stuck event 48 in 11.0 version .Because in the guest room dont find lindsey for the second lesson swim...

Yobo1987

Sep 13, 2020
Still stuck. Unsure on how to move forward. She slips in the shower on the weekends, and you have to get her to the master bedroom. But any options you have to choose from just makes her mad. Same every weekend. Dosen´t seem to be any progression from weekend to weekend either. Dosen´t matter what I do during the week. Can´t help with homework either, because of the beard. Have no options to shave or remove the beard either. What am I missing? Only hint I get from game is to take a shower at 08:00 during weekends. Seems like it´s just repeating itself. Like it´s happening for the first time for her. She dosen´t seem to remeber or recall the same accident happening last weekend either.

Last edited:

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
i was following the google sheet walktrough, but at some point the story it's become quite wrong, when the WT says "go to emy's room and enter" there's no emy, or when "go office" to shop an object the game says something else.... now im kinda stuck at 70 like with emy, 4th week (?)... i cant advance following the wt because it seems all wrong now

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
i was following the google sheet walktrough, but at some point the story it's become quite wrong, when the WT says "go to emy's room and enter" there's no emy, or when "go office" to shop an object the game says something else.... now im kinda stuck at 70 like with emy, 4th week (?)... i cant advance following the wt because it seems all wrong now
Hello I made a wt but it is in French if you want I translated it into English.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello playb0y44 is it possible to modify the French translation to update it, because mammon666 no longer does translations.

Traduction Française de Room For Rent 16 beta

Room For Rent 16 beta French Translation

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
i took a quick look and seems to be similar to the google sheet wt, so if you want to translate it, i'll be tankful ;)
Similar but modified, because some as you said did not work, if you follow to the letter everything works

I modified it while playing so everything works

Reactions: morpheus1987

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
Similar but modified, because some as you said did not work, if you follow to the letter everything works

I modified it while playing so everything works
i meant graphically similar XD as i didnt speack french, i couldn't undestand what was written in

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes