Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Unfortunately, I am stuck in V 10. I have completed 91 of 92 scenes. The pool parties are over and no matter what I do, no new scene comes up so I can get to the next level. Is there a trick to start the next level directly? Or can someone give me a save that starts exactly at V11? Thanks for the help.
Oh yes, I have already played through the round completely a second time, but the result is the same.
Maybe it's because Amy never gets over 151 points, because every morning they are back at 150 and during the day I also only ever manage to add 1 point again, which is then gone again the next morning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yamabear

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I've been through this and I know the dilemma well.
Go to Discord below.
There you will find everything you need for these quagmires in all related games.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
I've been through this and I know the dilemma well.
Go to Discord below.
There you will find everything you need for these quagmires in all related games.

Thanks, but there is nothing. Only an empty Discord-Window with a failure information.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I don't know what happened to your login.
Got this discord file informed and backed up: everything needed for MBFD1,MFL and RFR is STILL there!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Unfortunately, I am stuck in V 10. I have completed 91 of 92 scenes. The pool parties are over and no matter what I do, no new scene comes up so I can get to the next level. Is there a trick to start the next level directly? Or can someone give me a save that starts exactly at V11? Thanks for the help.
Oh yes, I have already played through the round completely a second time, but the result is the same.
Maybe it's because Amy never gets over 151 points, because every morning they are back at 150 and during the day I also only ever manage to add 1 point again, which is then gone again the next morning.
I would say post a save here and maybe someone will be able to find or fix what you are missing.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Stuck again .... I loaded the save of V. 12 and now I stuck at 12/72. Rachel should come "today" for the next fotosession, but she isn't coming. I started this chapter from the beginning with the same result. I played two weeks without anything happened. I'll see the next scenes, not starting V 13 without played the missing scenes. Why is it always happened??? Bugs? Can I do something against it? Questions over questions ... ;-)
But, I really like these games, very much.

DarkSkiff

Nov 30, 2017
Help, pls. Stuk on 16 on v.9.

PS Спасибо "Night Train". Wrong translation. I correct swimmingpool.rpy

Last edited:

Sir_Snopper

May 13, 2023
Please help !!!
How can to find 1 event in V.11 (event 71/72 )
I don't know what i miss event ??
In post 6157# i cann't follow in event 48

Last edited:

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Playing the Android version on my phone but the text is really small. Is there any way to make the font size a bit bigger?

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

Android

Size ~ 912 mb

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Two Versions:
- Version Original
- Version with MOD

- You can change the Text Box Opacity

- I don't know if it will work on your device, it was the best I could do.
Thanks for the work but on a phone the text for the rooms is not readable. Too small and with a bright backround also not better. :(
Maybe you have the possibility to change this also?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 473495

Overview:
The game is about you- having a new roommate – a young innocent, beautiful and very shy girl.
Your job is to force her into situations where you slowly learn her be less virginal and less shy.
In fact you have to manipulate her, so …..

Thread Updated: 2020-10-29
Release Date: 2020-10-28
Developer: CeLaVieGroup - F95ZONE
Censored: No
Version: 16 Beta
Language: English
Side Story: My Best Friend's Daughter - My First Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hints
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v14 beta a): - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
(v14 beta a): - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras:
Needed Walkthrough Mod and Bug Fix - Menu & Save Enabler - French Translation -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 473499 View attachment 473496 View attachment 473497 View attachment 473498 View attachment 344500 View attachment 344501 View attachment 344502 View attachment 344503 View attachment 344504 View attachment 344505
We love this game so much :love:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
This the longest damn game I have ever played, even with a WT it's several days of playing. (I'm half way)
I will for sure stop playing whenever the WT end, I'm not going to click into every room to look for something to happen.
I must say although there is lots of content the games severely lacks animations.
The first time the dirty old bastard put his dick in the first girls ass it was a 3 frame side shot that showed nothing.
The grinding would be more rewarding and fap worthy if there were good animations.
Also, it's always the same with all the girls, you corrupt them in the exact same way so you're doing the same dialogue with a bunch of girls to end up having sex with them.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
hello,i recently started to play this game but at some point i cant progress further and i have a Game Over where amy says
"why you didn't come and help me" and then say that she is leaving

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes