• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
this game SCREAMS out in need of a functional walkthrough.
Well, some might think so, but the game is in fact intentionally made in a different way, there are hundreds of games that are basically a skip trough in design, where you only have to fast forward from one x scene to the next without any form of relevant or challenging interaction from the player.

So for me, this is a rare gem, that I can appreciate the way it's intended, as a challenging game, not just an x scene.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
except for the plethjora of people who have posted iin this thread at variopus times, unable to proceed or progress the story. The existence of a functional walkthrough need not hamper you. Nothing MAKES you use one if you dont want to use it.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
this was one of my fisrt sex vn/sandbox game.. just hit spot... MC actually look old.. and tenant is cute, mc work get it.. and when manage to get it.. is repeatable and get it more! haha oh good old times :KEK: :coffee:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Well, some might think so, but the game is in fact intentionally made in a different way, there are hundreds of games that are basically a skip trough in design, where you only have to fast forward from one x scene to the next without any form of relevant or challenging interaction from the player.

So for me, this is a rare gem, that I can appreciate the way it's intended, as a challenging game, not just an x scene.
Well I'm glad you like it. How did you honestly managed to play it? For me this is so frustrating at this point. I'm stuck for like 5 weekends at "should take a shower at 08:00 in the weekend" - how is this remotely helpful since if you do it, nothing happens? I must have tried it over and over again, please help out if you can. Thank you.

Zyonic88

Jan 10, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered yet or not so I will just ask here regardless.

Somewhere I missed node for tampering with the kitchen sink. Not sure what day it is supposed to be on so I cant really back track at all to figure it out. I have looked at a couple different walkthroughs and they are outdated. Most likely why I missed it in the first place. Any help would be appreciated.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Well I'm glad you like it. How did you honestly managed to play it? For me this is so frustrating at this point. I'm stuck for like 5 weekends at "should take a shower at 08:00 in the weekend" - how is this remotely helpful since if you do it, nothing happens? I must have tried it over and over again, please help out if you can. Thank you.
If I like a game I actually don`t mind spending a lot of time on it. My motivation goes down if I play multiple games, so the best for me is to commit my time and energy only to one game, which makes a huge difference for me.

Anyways regarding your question, if I remember right the "shower thing" is nothing you have to do at a certain specific time
It just so happens, that if you don`t shower for a long time at all, the girls get annoyed by it and your progression is negatively affected.

So doing it on the weekends might be not a bad plan, because normally at the start of a new Ep. you have the most "free" time on the weekends.

Speaking in general here, there might be an event exclusive for the shower that can be only triggered in the shower, but it has been years for me, can`t recall that in specific.

For me the game was very basic/easy because it follows some basic patterns like you only have to find out the room/time and if a weekend or not. That's pretty much it for 99% of the case for rfr. And many events simply repeat like pool events, the breakfast habit, if you look for patterns you will find them, its kinda overwhelming only at the beginning and gets very easy soon after.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone,,

I know it's the wrong forum, but because it's a direct (and updated) bridge with my "problem" I make the request here (sorry again):(
After successfully completing MBFD_1(v15.4 publc), I started with the other games.
In RFR.com Wt do Dev(1_11), and the mods here I also got success up to V6.(game V16.0 beta win do dev)
However, I stop when starting Wt-V7 as I show in the prints below. The game simply closes.:rolleyes:

I therefore thank you in advance for any help or guidance I may come to get here.:)

Attachments
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG alt="Celaviegroup"]https://f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/847/847698.jpg?1609768059[/IMG]
Celaviegroup

I'm sorry - if you are using mods I can't help you. I suggest that you download latest episode from my Patreon site - it's free
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
This is my drama

Walkthrough 7_0

only write where and when the events are triggered, the rest of the time you can do what you like, don't forget to shower and clean the kitchen every day. After Amy is sick, do not forget to enter Master bedroom every 3 hours.
Day 1 Wednesday
8:00 Dining Room Event 1:cool:
2:00 p.m. Kitchen Event 2:cool:
16:00 Washing Room Event 3:cool:
(18:00 Kitchen Event 4):(:):)
(19:00 Kitchen Event 5):mad::mad:

20:00 Dining Room Event 6:sick:
21:00 Kitchen Event 7 :sick:

The mod(?) noted(?) above is RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by_Penfold_Mole
that just eliminates the textbox (I use it in practically all games and without damage). I got it until the end of V6.0.

Below, therefore the same problem verified without the mods.
I reinforce that both the game and the Wt used were obtained from the official website of the dev...and yes.it's free.

1678120974563.png

1678121078128.png

1678121110459.png

1678121168849.png

(y)Can someone here help me to resume the game and continue advancing?
Thank you in advance for any help.(y)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
as I said earlier...this game SCREAMS for a functional walkthrough. Because there ARE events thta MUST take place on a specific day, in a specific room and at a specific time. Miss that one event; and you can not finish the game.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Hello everyone,,

I know it's the wrong forum, but because it's a direct (and updated) bridge with my "problem" I make the request here (sorry again):(
After successfully completing MBFD_1(v15.4 publc), I started with the other games.
In RFR.com Wt do Dev(1_11), and the mods here I also got success up to V6.(game V16.0 beta win do dev)
However, I stop when starting Wt-V7 as I show in the prints below. The game simply closes.:rolleyes:

I therefore thank you in advance for any help or guidance I may come to get here.:)

Attachments
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG alt="Celaviegroup"]https://f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/847/847698.jpg?1609768059[/IMG]
Celaviegroup

I'm sorry - if you are using mods I can't help you. I suggest that you download latest episode from my Patreon site - it's free
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
This is my drama

Walkthrough 7_0

only write where and when the events are triggered, the rest of the time you can do what you like, don't forget to shower and clean the kitchen every day. After Amy is sick, do not forget to enter Master bedroom every 3 hours.
Day 1 Wednesday
8:00 Dining Room Event 1:cool:
2:00 p.m. Kitchen Event 2:cool:
16:00 Washing Room Event 3:cool:
(18:00 Kitchen Event 4):(:):)
(19:00 Kitchen Event 5):mad::mad:

20:00 Dining Room Event 6:sick:
21:00 Kitchen Event 7 :sick:

The mod(?) noted(?) above is RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by_Penfold_Mole
that just eliminates the textbox (I use it in practically all games and without damage). I got it until the end of V6.0.

Below, therefore the same problem verified without the mods.
I reinforce that both the game and the Wt used were obtained from the official website of the dev...and yes.it's free.

View attachment 2443802

View attachment 2443805

View attachment 2443807

View attachment 2443809

(y)Can someone here help me to resume the game and continue advancing?
Thank you in advance for any help.(y)
It's quite hard to tell which part of the game you are atm but my best guess is here that you have to "help" Amy and cure her in your own bed for this you have to go several times a day to her and "help her out" this is a one-time event so just try to make it trough it. Just visit her at least, if I remember right x3 times daily, and then after a certain time period maybe a week or half a week I can`t remember, things turning back to "normal" GL.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
It's quite hard to tell which part of the game you are atm but my best guess is here that you have to "help" Amy and cure her in your own bed for this you have to go several times a day to her and "help her out" this is a one-time event so just try to make it trough it. Just visit her at least, if I remember right x3 times daily, and then after a certain time period maybe a week or half a week I can`t remember, things turning back to "normal" GL.

Thank you very much! I'll do it like this.(y)
What really bothers me about this is that I'm faithfully and strictly following Wt's own official dev. Since v2.4, and so far, no errors.

However, I see from the comments here on the forum that this is perhaps the tip of the iceberg that I will face until V11.0, which is where my Wt ends.:rolar os olhos:

V12, 13, 14 and 15 I will have to rely on luck and persistence.

Can you tell me if here in the forum there is any of these Wts that I can use as a reference?:unsure:

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Is there any mod that helps to find missing events? I am stuck on event 69 / 70. I have tried doing different action to try to trigger the event but I am stuck in a loop. I already have the walk through mod. So far it only shows mostly white or gray and sometimes blue or yellow. Above the event counter is a set of numbers ... 05165 / 12654. I do not know what they are for but if it can help get some information for the last event it would be nice. Thanks for any help.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Thank you very much! I'll do it like this.(y)
What really bothers me about this is that I'm faithfully and strictly following Wt's own official dev. Since v2.4, and so far, no errors.

However, I see from the comments here on the forum that this is perhaps the tip of the iceberg that I will face until V11.0, which is where my Wt ends.:rolar os olhos:

V12, 13, 14 and 15 I will have to rely on luck and persistence.

Can you tell me if here in the forum there is any of these Wts that I can use as a reference?:unsure:
I would recommend joining the official discord server, a link to it you can find on other "CeLaVie Group" games from this forum.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I would recommend joining the official discord server, a link to it you can find on other "CeLaVie Group" games from this forum.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.:geek:
Thanks to your tip above I am finishing V9.
I started the game again from scratch (V2.4) and followed the pattern that it applies.
I still don't know if a "brick wall" awaits me ahead, but I'm motivated to move forward,:illuminati:

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
Just to let you all know that I'm working on an update of this game.
It's my plan to implement -'skip to another episode' - replay function -event counter for the first episodes and make some better hints how to move forward.
It's too early to say when it will be released but I'll keep you all updated. Unfortunately the first episodes is not programmed in a proper way so it's a huge job.
Cheers
Bob

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
It seems strange that in a place where all of the characters are complaining about the heat that there is a fire place with a not so small fire burning in it in the master bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes