• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
So the walkthrough is completely inaccurate follow it through bit by bit and events dont spawn, the whole destory dressthen works next day but throws whole WT out of wack

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I gave up on this game. LUV the petite girl artwork. HATE the fact that a valid WT does not exist, and the events are somehow apparently hard-coded. You miss something, and you may as well start over because you cant get it back. Piss poor programming, and that point has been raised REPEATEDLY over a long time span. Dev refused to pay attention, even when more experienced coders were trying to explain it to him.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
I gave up on this game. LUV the petite girl artwork. HATE the fact that a valid WT does not exist, and the events are somehow apparently hard-coded. You miss something, and you may as well start over because you cant get it back. Piss poor programming, and that point has been raised REPEATEDLY over a long time span. Dev refused to pay attention, even when more experienced coders were trying to explain it to him.

Wait so the game ends at the ends of the weeks? So you cant jsut skip the week to get to the event you need?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Last time our MC was at Celavie Island was almost 20 years ago
Please follow the progress on Discord until the game will be released

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thanks for the help... i downloaded and tried to install the apk ( around 2.2 GB ) but its not installing.... guess have to go with the PC version...
Ah, guessing your phone isn't Android 11, because they increased the size limit above 2GB, only way around it for people who don't have it, is if someone makes a compressed version of it.

Reactions: Correctly

Leafgreen

Dec 2, 2020
Giving it probably a 3rd try since I've searched and searched over the past few years and played most everything playable (and a lot NOT worth playing!).

But it's grindy AF. And have to look up hints to figure out what to do when and where. Then wait... Then do it again, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Reactions: SlickRoy

Leafgreen

Dec 2, 2020
Actually, n/m. It's no longer on MEGA. The other sites can be good sometimes, but just tried 12-15x and all spam invasive links, pass. Not gonna wipe my HD for a virus.

Reactions: SlickRoy
Jun 11, 2018
Giving it probably a 3rd try since I've searched and searched over the past few years and played most everything playable (and a lot NOT worth playing!).

But it's grindy AF. And have to look up hints to figure out what to do when and where. Then wait... Then do it again, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Did you try playing it with the walkthrough mod? The game is pretty much unplayable without the walkthrough mod, but I'm playing through it right now with the mod installed and it's actually pretty good.

https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-walkthrough-mod-v1-16-2-nighttrain.50292/

Reactions: Burg
Nov 12, 2021
Normally, I like to finish a game before commenting on it... but (there's always a butt) right now I'm starting v13 and wish to give some input.|

First: I like this game. over all it's pretty good. 7.5 out of 10, I'd say.
Second: Pretty bad grammar for the English translation but I'm used to it, it's almost a given for a lot of the games on here, it seems
Third: As stated several times on the thread, MASSIVE amount of grind and probably unplayable without the WT mod.
Fourth: I'm hoping with all my might that these last four updates concentrate more on bringing the already introduced girls more content... ie. Amy hasn't been touched in a long long time, still waiting for Amy and Sandra's little brown eye cream-pies... yum!

Lastly and not at all least:
THANK YOU for natural sized boobies!!!!!!!! Even a couple of girls could be considered small breasted.... I could kiss you... and if you're female.. i would.

Reactions: SlickRoy and Burg

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
Ah, guessing your phone isn't Android 11, because they increased the size limit above 2GB, only way around it for people who don't have it, is if someone makes a compressed version of it.
bro if you can give the android download link

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes