Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lesterjet

Apr 24, 2022
Stuck in a bad loop. I have had the girls invited at the pool party and asked them questions twice. But now every evening dinner the girls tell me that they will be here later and give me hints about the questions to ask but at 23:00 no pool party. I have grinded for a few weeks but its still the same message at dinner but none of the girls show up for the pool party.
Any advice?
thanks I have no cheats or WT

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
1. use wt-mod and speed up.
2. game has plenty of days w/o speeding up (i think i ended well past 100).
everyone keeps telling me to use mods but I don't know how to download them. What is the best free app to use on a Dell laptop? Also, how to use it?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
everyone keeps telling me to use mods but I don't know how to download them. What is the best free app to use on a Dell laptop? Also, how to use it?
Have a look at the 1st post of this thread for "Walkthrough Mod". That will take you to the mods thread. It explains what it is, how to download, install, etc.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys: I dedicated many days to this game and even accelerating it took me a while but well I liked it a lot, the question for when an update? , I also played .... My best friend's daughter and how impressed, but this one left me hooked I think he deserves to continue greetings and thanks

hola chicos: le dediqué muchísimos dias a este juego y aun acelerando me demoré pero bueno me gustó mucho, la pregunta Para cuando una actualización? , jugué también. La hija de mi mejor amigo y quedé impresionado, pero este me dejó enganchado creo que merece seguir saludos y gracias

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-first-love-ep-5-celaviegroup.101807/

this is the 3rd game in the row.

hello guys: I dedicated many days to this game and even accelerating it took me a while but well I liked it a lot, the question for when an update? , I also played .... My best friend's daughter and how impressed, but this one left me hooked I think he deserves to continue greetings and thanks

hola chicos: le dediqué muchísimos dias a este juego y aun acelerando me demoré pero bueno me gustó mucho, la pregunta Para cuando una actualización? , jugué también. La hija de mi mejor amigo y quedé impresionado, pero este me dejó enganchado creo que merece seguir saludos y gracias

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Even with the official Excel walkthrough and the walkthrough mod, I still had to edit the game to see some events that the walkthrough said were supposed to be there, and I'm still missing some. Walkthrough needs to be changed.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello brother... from what I understood you are a lucky man, I barely managed to see how little he has of the changes of clothes and the last event in which he slips in the bathroom and he takes her to his bed and brushes her sex, that's all, I don't know how to edit to see something else, that is, what you saw, you can upload a salvo here and if you tell me how to do what you do to be able to see those hidden scenes or events, to put it mildly Anyway, I love the game and the way the developer deals with the corruption and progress in the relationships between the characters, I tell you I have played three times --- my best friend's daughter and my first love but this one I leave wanting to reach some kind of ending or it seems to me that something is missing, if you could help me I would appreciate it. Greetings and thanks in advance......
if you have noticed I do not speak English ..... thank you

hola hermano... por lo que te entendí eres un hombre de suerte, yo apenas logré ver lo poco que tiene de los cambios de ropa y el ultimo evento en que resbala en el baño y el la lleva a su cama y le roza el sexo, fuera eso nada más yo no se como editar para ver algo más o sea lo que tú vistes, puedes subir una salva aquí y si me dijeras como hacer para hacer lo que tú de poder ver esas escenas o eventos ocultos por decirlo de algún modo, me encanta el juego y la forma que el desarrollador trata el tema de la corrupción y el progreso en las relaciones entre los personajes, te digo he jugado tres veces --- la hija de mi mejor amigo y mi primer amor pero este me dejo con ganas de llegar a algún tipo de final o me parece a mi que le falta algo, si pudieras ayudarme te lo agradecería. Saludos y gracias por adelantado......
si habrás notado no hablo ingles..... gracias

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
im surprised theres this many pages of posts for this game agree to disagree but theres really nothing here for content UNLESS you consider useless repetitive shit that has absolutely no rewards what so ever as content
played roughly about a hour or more seen her naked a couple times and thats about it AND i even used the walkthrough mod as i didnt wanna get BAD ENDS and bullshit like that but then after playing for over an hour i come to realize i should of just taken a BAD END or better yet just not bothered playing this game at all
So you are repeating what all the other pages are repeating here then?

There's lots of tease with sex with the the main cast of 6 girls as well as quite a few of the side characters as well. So no content or reward at all. /s
Also, the game contains roughly 750 pics per episode, times 16 episodes. So roughly 12k images. Play with walkthrough mod, not counting repeated scenes, at 3 seconds a pic, that's 36k seconds of content, which will take you 10 hours to get through. Again, not enough content?

You can criticize the game for quite a few things, but no content or reward is definitely not it.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
seems a select group have far more patience then i do looking at what you said game play is over 10 hours
at the rate of play id say walk around like a moron for 9 and a half hours and get 30mins of content split between all the useless repetitive wandering around, etc anyways sorry i offended ya LOL
No offense taken. Just disagreeing with you on the "no content or reward part".

I like tease and slow progress, as long as there's progress. This game has that for me. There's also lots of content, so if you want to complete the game, you will probably have to do that in several sessions, so for some making it drag on a bit. As it's slow progress you won't have sex in the 1st hour's gameplay. That simply means that players that want a quick or even quick-ish fap, won't find the game fun.

You and the game are simply not compatible. ;) Does not make you or the game bad.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No offense taken. Just disagreeing with you on the "no content or reward part".

I like tease and slow progress, as long as there's progress. This game has that for me. There's also lots of content, so if you want to complete the game, you will probably have to do that in several sessions, so for some making it drag on a bit. As it's slow progress you won't have sex in the 1st hour's gameplay. That simply means that players that want a quick or even quick-ish fap, won't find the game fun.

You and the game are simply not compatible. ;) Does not make you or the game bad.
ya i tried to get into it BUT just wasnt doing it for me looking back not really sure why i bothered in the first place i like more of the darker content i guess could say just lately been having a hard time finding a decent game if i had a dollar for every time ive clicked on older games starting from end of the line (385) and work my way to the first page id be rich LOL i do that couple times a week i like a wide variety of games i like
i dont mind some slow burn games just depends on the game i suppose the slow burns i have played is mostly building relationship status getting points and so on where they need to be BUT games that just make you wander around endlessly as a filler just throws me off and thats pretty well what happened here with this game for me
sometimes i complain for the sake of complaining LOL just out of frustration hahaha

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
From here on, it only repeats the events for me and I have no more progress, not even the Walkthrough Mod.
It helps me, because it no longer puts the action to follow in green. Thank you

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, the WT mod is apparently, right next to worthless. I just loaded up my saved game (WT mod and Menu-Save enabler mads), and I am 0800 on Day 31. The CHEAT says I am missing Events 19 thru 50. That, after following the WT mods recommended/suggested choices, every time. Somehow, it results in my missing 64% of the events, )which I assume means...content).

Is the Excel WT in fact accurate, and is that the only way to get thru this thing successfully? Print out an excel spreadsheet and follow it step by step by step?

leiton4k

Jul 15, 2022
completely stuck at 52/53, have sanda and other come over the place, i think i miss some even with amy, it says "i need to wash at 8 am at the weekends, so i did, nothing, i surely missing smth any guesses?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey community, how I can wash Amys clothes too hot?
Ever I try to use the washingmachine and it not 5pm Bob means there is no reason to use this room now! :unsure:

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
hello
I premet myself to write to you because this is my problem I have just done the game again and each time I have a concern with week 3 and I day 16 which thrusday at 18 o'clock I have to go to Laundry Room: wash Amy’s nightgown, its pass to day 17 and therefore its decal all , I would like to know if this is normal.

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
hello
as I said just before leaving Friday 17 at 10:00 am it is necessary to invert with Saturday 10:00 am and then until 3:00 pm nothing corresponds to the solution that I am from the beginning so Sunday 19 from 10:00 am to 15:00 pm nothing corresponds and it is like that on the other day too, there is a bug or it is the walkthrough that is not good .

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes