Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not the walkthrough mod, the actual walkthrough on google, the excel one. After Day 13 the events don't line up correctly with the walkthrough itself.

I haven't played with the walkthrough mod, does it follow the written walkthrough?
wt-mod is as good as excel sheet and MUCH easier to use and can play with skip.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Not the walkthrough mod, the actual walkthrough on google, the excel one. After Day 13 the events don't line up correctly with the walkthrough itself.

I haven't played with the walkthrough mod, does it follow the written walkthrough?
The Walkthrough-Mod is Top Notch. It highlights every place, where something new happens in green.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burg

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
wt-mod is as good as excel sheet and MUCH easier to use and can play with skip.
The Walkthrough-Mod is Top Notch. It highlights every place, where something new happens in green.
Yes, but does the mod give the correct answers? and not just where a new event is?

If I remember correctly, when I played with the locater mod, it still took me forever to progress the story, because I wasn't selecting the right answers in the events.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Now that it's completed, If I was the Dev, I would go back and have it set up so that the only choices you can choose are the ones that you need to click on. I hade to Google for a walk through to understand what to do. How many days does this game have in the completed version? the guide I'm using has 8 week for a total of 50 days.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now that it's completed, If I was the Dev, I would go back and have it set up so that the only choices you can choose are the ones that you need to click on. I hade to Google for a walk through to understand what to do. How many days does this game have in the completed version? the guide I'm using has 8 week for a total of 50 days.
1. use wt-mod and speed up.
2. game has plenty of days w/o speeding up (i think i ended well past 100).

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes