Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm surprised that anyone got the patient to finish the game.
- 3 girls, all same model just either different haircut, haircolor.
- hours and hours the same dialogues with little to no progress.
I'm at the beginning of day 71 and fingering and licking the main girl for a few days now, without getting ready getting any further.

I mean hey slow progress is not bad, but really 70 days without even a blowjob and a gameplay with hourly tasks and 16 hours per day with almost the same dialogues and images for every task.
The 2 side girls I only meet twice so far. Wtf seriously?

Any chance this getting better? I'm bored like hell right and can remember most dialogues from memory.
like said wt-mod is must and you can also change game speed in office (even with fast speed it's still grindy). i played with ctrl pressed down.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Burg thanks for your replay.
Well then I maybe give it another try.
As I said, I have no problem with slow progress or using the same images. What's boring are the same routine with the same dialogues over and over again. Most time you just clicking through the dialogues cause you already read them a hundred times. ;)

ZHAUL

May 16, 2018
Hi, anyone knows why the game keeps bringing my points down, for example. at the end of a day I have 82 points, the next day it's 70, I have no idea why this is happening. I am following the WT mod. So I wonder if it is part of the game or am I doing something wrong?

Not important anymore. Here is my 2 cents on this game. I have played some boring or slow games, but this one gets the grand price.
cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: DNS01W

flo576

Mar 31, 2020
Hello someone would have a backup of the beginning of the version 11.0 I am stuck I have no action available, Thank you very much

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello someone would have a backup of the beginning of the version 11.0 I am stuck I have no action available, Thank you very much
what do you mean? can't click anything on menu? did you use that speeding option?

flo576

Mar 31, 2020
what do you mean? can't click anything on menu? did you use that speeding option?
No speeding option i play with walkthrough but i'm stuck at 0/73 in the v11.0 i try all day all hours all option no event idk what i need to do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No speeding option i play with walkthrough but i'm stuck at 0/73 in the v11.0 i try all day all hours all option no event idk what i need to do
ah that, well it can take long time for new to appear.

Beerie

Nov 19, 2017
i seem to be stuck. I don't remember what version i have got to V7 to 8 possibly I have completed 7 of 40 events in this section. The last things that actually happened was girls bored at school, so MC set up next step as a party, he offered for them to have the party at his house at the weekend but nothing happened at the weekend and nothing new coming up during the next week either. What do i need to do or go to, to get the weekend party to kick off?

Got there eventually - had to go through a whole extra week with no new actions to get to a second weekend and now the event it starting
I have the same problem; stuck at 7/40 waiting for the party to happen. Would be nice to meet some new grils :) It would not have occured to me to wait another week, the agreement clearly was for "next Saturday". I'll try to fast forward a week.

Otherwise I love the game , I like the slow corruption but it is a lot of grinding and I don't dare to use the cheat for fear of missing something when the counter progresses to quickly.

Beerie

Nov 19, 2017
I have the same problem; stuck at 7/40 waiting for the party to happen. Would be nice to meet some new grils :) It would not have occured to me to wait another week, the agreement clearly was for "next Saturday". I'll try to fast forward a week.

Otherwise I love the game , I like the slow corruption but it is a lot of grinding and I don't dare to use the cheat for fear of missing something when the counter progresses to quickly.
Just checked, no party a week later either. No green menu options with the walkthrough cheat at any point of time. Can anybody point out how to get the party started after the you agree with the girls to have it on Saturday? I thought about ordering champaign in the office but there was no such option. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only time helps, unless any rooms in menu has green then just waiting helps and doing other chores like cleaning kitchen etc. w/o speeding up this very slowburn.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that dev's other game uses same kind of assets as this one.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes