Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

karrek

May 14, 2017
I'm confused between this game and My Best Friend's Daughter. Based on screenshots, the MC in this one is an old man, but in MBFD he's just "generic adult" age, but it's the same MC, and MBFD is after? Can someone please explain?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I'm confused between this game and My Best Friend's Daughter. Based on screenshots, the MC in this one is an old man, but in MBFD he's just "generic adult" age, but it's the same MC, and MBFD is after? Can someone please explain?
RfR he is an old man.
MBFD is 'flashback' to when he visited the Celavie islands many years ago.
MFL is again a 'flashback' to when he was even younger.

Reactions: karrek

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
So it might be a classic question: I have finished this game. Took my whole week actually. Walkthrough mod was useful actually. And will this game continue? They moved into yacht. So shall I play side stories? Does it worth?
Thanks for answers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least some1 had patience to finish this, i'm on ~8th episode and same things everyday mostly gets boring and only occasionally there is new content and that's mostly none with 3 girls living with mc.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
at least some1 had patience to finish this, i'm on ~8th episode and same things everyday mostly gets boring and only occasionally there is new content and that's mostly none with 3 girls living with mc.
Things will change later. For example you will not need to clean kitchen everyday :) But having shower is important. Who wants to wander around while stinking :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hisfs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc hadn't needed to clean kitchen since months ago and daily bathroom/pool/tub was also changed to every 3rd day some time ago.

still even with 10 or so girls under same roof there's too much dull time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please tell me. Which way is better to play game Google WT or WT Mod?
wt-mod wins 1000-0, originally i played w/o wt-mod and had enuf just after few weeks game time and with wt-mod while i still don't like game at least i'm near end of .16 content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished .16 and don't see what there is more to tell unless all girls will end up preggo (wouldn't surprise me at all since with that sexfest they all should be preggo by now).

baddies dead or in prison, girls liberated and all living under mc's roof (well yacht atm) so seems that story has ended.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I'm surprised that anyone got the patient to finish the game.
- 3 girls, all same model just either different haircut, haircolor.
- hours and hours the same dialogues with little to no progress.
I'm at the beginning of day 71 and fingering and licking the main girl for a few days now, without getting ready getting any further.

I mean hey slow progress is not bad, but really 70 days without even a blowjob and a gameplay with hourly tasks and 16 hours per day with almost the same dialogues and images for every task.
The 2 side girls I only meet twice so far. Wtf seriously?

Any chance this getting better? I'm bored like hell right and can remember most dialogues from memory.
Gameplay like
Day x: girl looks at cock tells to stop
Next day girl looks at cock tells she can't do it
Next day girl looks at cock licks the tip and stop
Next day girl looks at kick licks tip takes it in the mouth and tells to better stop
Next day see previous day
And do on and so on

Will there be som action or should I just forget and delete this ?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at the beginning of day 71 and fingering and licking the main girl for a few days now, without getting ready getting any further.

I mean hey slow progress is not bad, but really 70 days without even a blowjob and a gameplay with hourly tasks and 16 hours per day with almost the same dialogues and images for every task.

Any chance this getting better? I'm bored like hell right and can remember most dialogues from memory.
Gameplay like
Next day girl looks at kick licks tip takes it in the mouth and tells to better stop
And do on and so on

The game is slow burn. Depending on how you play, it could be very slow burn. It is not a game you'll finish in one sitting either way - just too much content.

If you ARE up to sticking with it for a bit, you'll start to get some proper action in episode 6/7, and by episode 12 you'll have 6 girls living in your mansion, 4 of which are on regular "rotation" and probably 5 additional ones coming for photoshoots.

Short answer: The pay-off is there. You just have to be a bit more patient than with most games here.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

Gameplay like
And do on and so on

Yes, there will be more action and also more girls, even group action. But nevertheless, it will stay that schematic for most of the game. In my opinion it is best, to play it with the walkthrough mod at the beginning of the thread. This mod is quite good and takes much of the grind, just by highlighting good options. So you have faster progress, and frustration is lower.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes