Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Episode 1 to 16 will be re-released when it's ready.
Episode 17 will be released after last episode of 'My best friend's daughter' - however it will be a short episode as it will switch to new game. RfR will continue in full episodes afterwards.
what the re-release will contain?

Morgonrocken

Jan 20, 2021
I've played this game for a long time, and never had the mod to work. So I used the walkthrough and then stepped forward and back and now I'm stuck at 48/54. What to do? Guess I'm supposed to get Amy to like anal, but how or is Liza the key for the last points in this chapter? Please help, ands don't just refer to the "mod" cause it just won't work on my computer for some reason.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I've played this game for a long time, and never had the mod to work. So I used the walkthrough and then stepped forward and back and now I'm stuck at 48/54. What to do? Guess I'm supposed to get Amy to like anal, but how or is Liza the key for the last points in this chapter? Please help, ands don't just refer to the "mod" cause it just won't work on my computer for some reason.
If you're a supporter - you can get complete WT and save files from my Patreon site :)

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
post of October 14th 2021 by the Dev on here.
Room for rent will continue soon. A re-release with updates will be available for Patreon's this month
second post of October 14th by the Dev on here.
Episode 1 to 16 will be re-released when it's ready.
Post on their patreon page October 31st
Links to 'Room for rent' episode 1-16 plus WT.
post of November 1st by the Dev on here.
It's not a new release - just a re-upload of old version
It went from re-release with updates to.... a re-upload of the same file that hasn't changed since late October of 2020.

StinkyBoy2021

Nov 21, 2021
Hello Guys! I'm new one here. I really like to play Room For Rent but unfortunately I'm stuck in episode 11. At this moment I have 50/72 points and I can't raise them. I'm playing on version 16 beta. As I read there should be some action on Monday at 15:00 with Liza and Joye but I have no idea what I should do before and next thing is: when I'm trying to walk to Guest room at 12:00 or at 15:00 there is nobody and I have no idea what and where I should do. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone please re-up the download on Mega? The other sites have really slow download speeds. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: AssWindu
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes