Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I just finished the translation of the version 16 in French, here is the link . If there is any problem don't hesitate to contact me in mp.

Reactions: Burg

Oliverbergcool

Oct 11, 2017
Can I get some help, I'm stuck on event 29/32, Hint just say something about the 23:00 kitchen and I'm doing that and nothing is happening. I cant find anything that workes

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
quick question: its normal that i have amy relationship at 80 but when i start a new day the relationship change into 70?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
quick question: its normal that i have amy relationship at 80 but when i start a new day the relationship change into 70?
There is a cap per episode which resets to the max allowed at the end of each day. So yes, very very normal and intended.

russiannuke

Jan 10, 2019
I miss the old style, one click one line of dialogue. WHY?

Edit:

Feels like my mouse is broken.

And why cannot we save when right click is pressed?

Dev is a boomer for sure

Edit 2:

Give image and text, why do I have to wonder if I clicked it or not?

Edit 3:

I was going to give this a chance, but writing threw me off.

Last edited:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
when will have the continuation of this game.
As of episode 12 of MBFD (the dev's other game) it sounds like MBFD will get another 4-ish episodes and then back to RfR in all likelihood. The dev says he's got a couple more stories lined up in the Bob universe, so not 100% sure the next one will be a continuation of RfR - could be another story but later in the RfR timeline. We'll see in a couple months or when the dev makes an official post though.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
As of episode 12 of MBFD (the dev's other game) it sounds like MBFD will get another 4-ish episodes and then back to RfR in all likelihood. The dev says he's got a couple more stories lined up in the Bob universe, so not 100% sure the next one will be a continuation of RfR - could be another story but later in the RfR timeline. We'll see in a couple months or when the dev makes an official post though.
It'll take a few gallons of anti wrinkle cream to fix Bob when he hits the century mark.
And a ton of "the blues".
Well, he's an MD after all!

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Both games are great, room for rent and my best friend's daughter. We need a fan art assets for it. It's awesome

jason1233

Sep 20, 2021
Hey Guys,
im "stuck" at Lvl 16. 22/51
When i enter Emilys Room to trigger emily_jenny 0->1 the menu doesnt show up afterwards and the game freezes. I already tried going back to an older save and play different but its the same. When i ignore the event, the game will freeze at the dinner event with emily and jenny.
Anyone knows how to fis this ?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Hey Guys,
im "stuck" at Lvl 16. 22/51
When i enter Emilys Room to trigger emily_jenny 0->1 the menu doesnt show up afterwards and the game freezes. I already tried going back to an older save and play different but its the same. When i ignore the event, the game will freeze at the dinner event with emily and jenny.
Anyone knows how to fis this ?
1. Post your save please
2. Were you using any mods?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
It'll take a few gallons of anti wrinkle cream to fix Bob when he hits the century mark.
And a ton of "the blues".
Well, he's an MD after all!
I agree - "later" in the timeline might be pushing things a bit. But then again, for a grey beard he is in pretty good shape. So who knows. In future spin-offs:
We might run into "Bob the photographer" - managing a group of models. It is mentioned in both games he's got (had?) his own studio.
Or "Bob the student" - lots of fellow students to play around with. And maybe explore his relationship with his "Best Friend" a bit. It is pretty obvious there are some tasty secrets there.

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I agree - "later" in the timeline might be pushing things a bit. But then again, for a grey beard he is in pretty good shape. So who knows. In future spin-offs:
We might run into "Bob the photographer" - managing a group of models. It is mentioned in both games he's got (had?) his own studio.
Or "Bob the student" - lots of fellow students to play around with. And maybe explore his relationship with his "Best Friend" a bit. It is pretty obvious there are some tasty secrets there.
Wow!
That's food for thought!
We'll see what naughtiness Bob'll be up to and what cuties he'll do the naughty to.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes