Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

TylerDurden01

Nov 19, 2018
Well, I finally finished it. But damn, longest grind ever. Without the mod it probably would've taken months. lol Because of the mod I could just keep skipping the hours until an event popped up in green. Also, it needs a better translation. It's riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Oh and one last thing - WHAT HAPPENED TO JOSIE? She was the only one not accounted for at the end and no one noticed or commented on it. Did you forget about her too? lol

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, anyone know how to fix this?
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

"

I download directly from the Patreon page & deleted the Roomforrent folder in Appdata\Roaming
No mod or locator used, please help!
tyvm

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Just trying this for the first time.
I dont think i've seen another VN take a series of daily events of looking at a penis to taking the head in the mouth take over a two week time.

• Haha
Reactions: tdree and fortuna95

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Oh, sure. I was referring to linux ones though, they all are dead. DL'd compressed ones from Joker for now. :unsure:
If you go back to the OP and hit the 'Report' button, you can let them know that the links are dead, and someone usually quickly re-uploads them.

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Well, I finally finished it. But damn, longest grind ever. Without the mod it probably would've taken months. lol Because of the mod I could just keep skipping the hours until an event popped up in green. Also, it needs a better translation. It's riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Oh and one last thing - WHAT HAPPENED TO JOSIE? She was the only one not accounted for at the end and no one noticed or commented on it. Did you forget about her too? lol
Where you find this mod?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes