Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Folks, I am working through the WT (with the walkthrough mod). I have reached Day 70 (in v5 content) and Sandra has just arrived. At this point, I can no longer maintain the pace for events. With Amy, I was able to track her numerical score which assisted in understanding the appropriate strategy to advance her. With Sandra the score doesn't display and I have failed thus far to understand how to best approach her events to advance the story. For example, on Day 71 there is Event 57...teaching Sandra. The walkthrough mod shows green for either approach (knock or enter) and the WT identifies the event...but not the correct choice to advance. I rapidly fall behind the event pace...and thus it is clear I am failing to understand how to approach Sandra. Event 57 repeats a number of times and obviously influences her advancement. How can I track progress on this event...and the others for Sandra?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Folks, I am working through the WT (with the walkthrough mod). I have reached Day 70 (in v5 content) and Sandra has just arrived. At this point, I can no longer maintain the pace for events. With Amy, I was able to track her numerical score which assisted in understanding the appropriate strategy to advance her. With Sandra the score doesn't display and I have failed thus far to understand how to best approach her events to advance the story. For example, on Day 71 there is Event 57...teaching Sandra. The walkthrough mod shows green for either approach (knock or enter) and the WT identifies the event...but not the correct choice to advance. I rapidly fall behind the event pace...and thus it is clear I am failing to understand how to approach Sandra. Event 57 repeats a number of times and obviously influences her advancement. How can I track progress on this event...and the others for Sandra?
Don't worry about tracking progress via the score. Sit back. Relax. Pour yourself a beer or whisky. And follow the green WT text and the story. It does the tracking for you.

Fxb

Oct 14, 2018
Room For Rent [v16 beta] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

mac link not working

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Room For Rent [v16 beta] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Win links are down too brother, if you get any free time in the future can you reup? Regards.

Reactions: JokerLeader

pole001

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys. I have a question. I play this game with the Walkthrough from this page:

When i come to day 14 i cant go in to Amys Room at 00:00
I did everything right. i played twice until day 17.
When i come to day 16 in the Walkthroug i cant go into the washing Room at 18:00. And the other thing is at Day 12 when i but the summer dress for me it is not at 14:00 in the living room it is at 15:00 in the bedroom. Is the Walkthrough just not up do date or what is wrong?

Is it maybe a bug when i gived them some other names :/

I hope you can tell me whats wrong.
Thanks to the developer, this game is great.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
sorry for asking, is this abandoned or just hold?
i love the story of this game, but no update anymore.

Sekidji

May 14, 2021
Hi all
i am on chap 10 18/92 and the q&a pool event dont come again ...
iam looping weeks whitout any progress..
How begin the Q&a event again ?
please help :cool:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hi all
i am on chap 10 18/92 and the q&a pool event dont come again ...
iam looping weeks whitout any progress..
How begin the Q&a event again ?
please help :cool:
Go back to a save before the event. Those pool Q&A events, you have to get them right the first time, as you can't roll back and ask them again, once you have asked the questions they are locked and can't change it.
I made a save before asking each question with each girl, as i made many mistakes with those events and had to reload saves to do them over

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
sorry for asking, is this abandoned or just hold?
i love the story of this game, but no update anymore.
RfR has 16 episodes - episode 17 - you'll find in 'My best friend's daughter'
MBFD is a kind of side story as it goes 20 years back in time.
When MBFD has been told the story will continue in RFR.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
RfR has 16 episodes - episode 17 - you'll find in 'My best friend's daughter'
MBFD is a kind of side story as it goes 20 years back in time.
When MBFD has been told the story will continue in RFR.
Are some of the cuties from MBFD making a come back in RfR!
Or are the Rfr-cuties all daughters of the evil Mrs Longclit or whatever her name was?
Was it Ida who was Madam Longclits secret identity?
The suspense is almost unbearable!

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
I've reached a point in what I think is update 6.0 where the only event I can do (7/40) is attempted anal with the first girl in the kitchen. Using the mod I get no more green and I tried to do all the yellow ecents to see if it triggered anything, but no progress has been made. anyone have any ideas what the issue is?

Reactions: Javier6910

Sekidji

May 14, 2021
Go back to a save before the event. Those pool Q&A events, you have to get them right the first time, as you can't roll back and ask them again, once you have asked the questions they are locked and can't change it.
I made a save before asking each question with each girl, as i made many mistakes with those events and had to reload saves to do them over
Thanks that was the solution

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes