Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
um ok, the amy score disappeared when i got 0/53 kind of stuck at 50/53 events.

Last edited:

Diogene1996

Sep 17, 2020
Got a problem. I've played the game for hours, and suddenly, I lost most of my recent saves, and, worst, I wasn't able to open the menu anymore. I've deleted all the files, downloaded it again, installed it and...problems are still the same ! I can't save my games and have to rely on the automatic saves...any solutions here ?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Got a problem. I've played the game for hours, and suddenly, I lost most of my recent saves, and, worst, I wasn't able to open the menu anymore. I've deleted all the files, downloaded it again, installed it and...problems are still the same ! I can't save my games and have to rely on the automatic saves...any solutions here ?
you can save only at the end of the day when bob goes to sleep, or f1 on the keyboard, if he doesn't download for the phone

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
What the hell am I playing right nao?
Did I switch games without even noticing? What is happening?

Why did I had to shave? (what a way to butcher the magic)
Why is Amy's progress irrelevant all the sudden?
Why did all the slow progress we were forced into got thrown away for an endless out-of-context grinding, lick by lick, one inch at a time?

Who are all these chicks? Why should I care?
What the fuck is going on?!

Reactions: Hymer and Burg

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
What the hell am I playing right nao?
Did I switch games without even noticing? What is happening?

Why did I had to shave? (what a way to butcher the magic)
Why is Amy's progress irrelevant all the sudden?
Why did all the slow progress we were forced into got thrown away for an endless out-of-context grinding, lick by lick, one inch at a time?

Who are all these chicks? Why should I care?
What the fuck is going on?!
I tend to agree with you. Don't get me wrong, the rest isn't bad, with a few really nice highlights, but the game with just the 3 girls was the high point for me.
Early game is best game. :)

swmeek

Feb 23, 2020
Are they going to release the final episode of the game or is it final and not had the title tag changed yet ?

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
On the last episode I get to 21 out of 51 events, We end up killing Amy's mom all the other girls are apparently dead and we moving to the yacht than the game ends... What gives? I wasn't even half way through the last chapter according to the events. The final chapter was super short, that can't be how it's intended. Huge disappointment to an otherwise great game that completely ruined everything.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
On the last episode I get to 21 out of 51 events, We end up killing Amy's mom all the other girls are apparently dead and we moving to the yacht than the game ends... What gives? I wasn't even half way through the last chapter according to the events. The final chapter was super short, that can't be how it's intended. Huge disappointment to an otherwise great game that completely ruined everything.
I got through it with all events finished, so not sure what happened with your play through

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I got through it with all events finished, so not sure what happened with your play through
IDK i get to where the girls are ready to go rescue everyone that leads to the end and avoid it, which for me would be event 22 of 51, than skip every hour of every day for 4 weeks and nothing else comes up except that. Just from 10 - 19 at the pool to do that one than at night Emily calls Jenny to say they are missing and we should meet at the yacht but we never do and thats it.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i have issue with some step ...like 52/72 (if it helps)
dunno what week it is , but there is 2nd girl (sandra) in the house as well...she is almost started bj stage.

i use mod -> go to (only green location) dining room 20.00 (both gials naked) -> "10min later" -> amy says 1620751565564.png -> mc says 'on the way' -> amy 1620751603723.png -> and game over.

Hoper1986

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Guys i'm new player in this game. im stuck can any one help me or send save for next version. Sory for my english and thanks. i have a beta v16 and walktrought mod Bez tytułu.jpg

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes