Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
So ive now asked this question twice and its been ignored twice. I don't just mean not answered, its been completely ignored.

Is there a reason that no one is willing to answer this question?
I've followed walkthrough mod (it worked flawlessly, by the way and saved me from the most of the grind) - it recommended me to tell about visit.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
probably at day1
it(dev.) put my event54 into day1
i dont test it myself
"i make a new type event table for chapter7 long time ago"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is it actually possible to gain all events from chapter 16? It looks that this chapter has been programmed so terribly inconsistent, that you can get scenes with girls who shouldn't be at the house anymore and that you are just freeing girls who did not have disappeared so that you effectively seem to be unable to not finish the game before you have seen even less than one third of the events for this chapter.
Don't get me wrong - I really liked the game so far! Most of the girls were very attractive and Amy, Liza and Sandra belong even to the absolute top group of the best looking girls of all games I have ever played! And even though some story elements appear to be very unbelievable for some time, the story idea is very unusual and enjoyingly different to most of the other games I have played. But the inconsistencies of chapter 16 are really a pain in the ass. And that in more than one chapter some girls are blocking the bathroom or other rooms for hours and hours so that you almost only have scenes with them for a whole chapter has also been very annoying.

Reactions: Enot1964

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is it actually possible to gain all events from chapter 16? It looks that this chapter has been programmed so terribly inconsistent, that you can get scenes with girls who shouldn't be at the house anymore and that you are just freeing girls who did not have disappeared so that you effectively seem to be unable to not finish the game before you have seen even less than one third of the events for this chapter.
Don't get me wrong - I really liked the game so far! Most of the girls were very attractive and Amy, Liza and Sandra belong even to the absolute top group of the best looking girls of all games I have ever played! And even though some story elements appear to be very unbelievable for some time, the story idea is very unusual and enjoyingly different to most of the other games I have played. But the inconsistencies of chapter 16 are really a pain in the ass. And that in more than one chapter some girls are blocking the bathroom or other rooms for hours and hours so that you almost only have scenes with them for a whole chapter has also been very annoying.
Have you been using mods at any time? In that case it might be the reason. I'm not saying that bugs may occur. It's a heavy game with zillions of options but most common errors are related to third party mods

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Have you been using mods at any time? In that case it might be the reason. I'm not saying that bugs may occur. It's a heavy game with zillions of options but most common errors are related to third party mods
Yes, I am using the walkthrough mod. Without it, the game unfortunately is a hell of trial and error. Of course with some very, very lovely girls. But some kind of task system (I would not call it "quest") with entries like "Meet Amy at the swimming pool at 16:00" would have been helpful.
EDIT: 30/51 was the maximum I could get by avoiding story plot events as much as possible.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yes, I am using the walkthrough mod. Without it, the game unfortunately is a hell of trial and error. Of course with some very, very lovely girls. But some kind of task system (I would not call it "quest") with entries like "Meet Amy at the swimming pool at 16:00" would have been helpful.
EDIT: 30/51 was the maximum I could get by avoiding story plot events as much as possible.
The mods may be the reason - be happy that you have been playing until chapter 16 :) - The game was made for my Patreon's and they have all the time had access to WT. Let me find a WT and send it to you, but you might start from end 15.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The mods may be the reason - be happy that you have been playing until chapter 16 :) - The game was made for my Patreon's and they have all the time had access to WT. Let me find a WT and send it to you, but you might start from end 15.
I am happy, even though I have to admit that chapter 15 and 16 have been less enjoyable than the chapters 1 to 14. It just would have been nice to come to a conclusion without the feeling of having missed half of the last chapter. But it is not really that bad. Feels just a bit incomplete.
I always made about one save per day and used 8 saves. So I guess I don't have a save from the beginning of chapter 15. I guess I would have to restart. I wonder if I can install and run the game two times - one with the mod to avoid permanten trial and error and one without to avoid the bug in the mod...:unsure:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am happy, even though I have to admit that chapter 15 and 16 have been less enjoyable than the chapters 1 to 14. It just would have been nice to come to a conclusion without the feeling of having missed half of the last chapter. But it is not really that bad. Feels just a bit incomplete.
I always made about one save per day and used 8 saves. So I guess I don't have a save from the beginning of chapter 15. I guess I would have to restart. I wonder if I can install and run the game two times - one with the mod to avoid permanten trial and error and one without to avoid the bug in the mod...:unsure:

Here you have WT from chapter 16. If you have a save file from end 15 it will be fine. Be sure to sync the week date with WT to avoid problems with weekends.
In my opinion the game story is very well defined with a natural end. - play to the end. Wish you happy playing

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Mega
Here you have WT from chapter 16. If you have a save file from end 15 it will be fine. Be sure to sync the week date with WT to avoid problems with weekends.
In my opinion the game story is very well defined with a natural end. - play to the end. Wish you happy playing
Thanks a lot! I will try it. (y)

EDIT: Actually I don't think it is (only) the mod. There also seems to be a bug in the game. I installed it new without any mod and took the oldest save I had, which was from almost the beginning of chapter 16 (only event 1, 2 and 4 already happend). Several "auto" events did not happend, but the most interesting thing was that on Sunday at 17:00 Emily appeared and asked why I did not come to the office, even though I was here at 13:00 and also tried later. At 13:00 there was a scene with Emily, but later the only thing I could do there was watching clips or studio sessions. And then she came and asked why I did not come to the office. Which I did from 13:00 to 17:00. That alone makes me believe there is something wrong which is not caused by a mod. But I will go on trying the walkthrough.

EDIT: Without mod exactly the same - 30 of 51 scenes happen, 21 are not.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Now that the dev has developed a decent hint/gallery system in MBFD I hope that at some point one could be incorporated into this game v16. I would be more than willing to restart from scratch if it had that functionality...

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes