Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I don't mind progression either, but repeating things over makes progression more of a drag than it should be. Sure there is lots in each episode but when it's just seeing the same scenes again + one or two extra renders for each bit of progress, it becomes a bit tedious. I think I've just passed v9 content, and admittedly the later chapters are getting more interesting. The skinning dipping party onwards has been better in terms of both content/grind.
(Un)fortunately the repeat with a few more pictures, or a slight outfit change appear to be the norm when it comes to the Corruption + Sandbox combo. What I enjoy about the Celavie games is that the renders tend to be a lot better, which is not saying much as the others tend to be Honey Select. Thinking Corruption and Research Into Affection / Corruption here. I'm trying to think of any vaguely decent games where repetition (aka grind) is not the norm for the Corruption + Sandbox combo.
Edit: Entirely agree with you. The skinning dipping party and then later photo shoots definitely pushed it up a notch.

Last edited:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Seems odd that this one doesn't have the 'harem' tag...
Kinda have a soft spot for this, despite being so grindy; it was the second VN I ever played, long before I found this place!

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
I love this game but gonna have to drop it for now as it is too frustrating. I have with and w/o mod bought the maid dress only to not be able to give the dress at any point thereafter. Similar issues have come up previous to this and I am tired of replaying the same 2 days 3 times to figure out what I missed. I will come back because I do like the game but...

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Any chance you could freeze the Time of Day column in the walkthrough spreadsheet? That way I could line up ToD with the current day I'm playing.
Thanks.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Any chance you could freeze the Time of Day column in the walkthrough spreadsheet? That way I could line up ToD with the current day I'm playing.
Thanks.
I arranged my spreadsheet into 6 columns for the days so that it would match the pattern of the SAVE screen. Then I added notes using Insert/Edit Comment, and for the hours of the Day I just Copy 1 day's worth of Column A - labelled TIME SLOT down the column.

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks, I'll try that!
Thanks.
Disregard my request. I figured out how to make a copy of the sheet.

Last edited:

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
I keep trying to open the game and get an error , then it says, you have to be 18 to play this game click on window and closes out.
Room For Rent [v16 beta] <---- this one

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
SCRATCH THAT LOL F1 KEY BYPASSES THE (YOU MUST BE 18 TO PLAY THIS GAME) MAIN MENUE ... However still get the error (rollback/ignore) thing and options dont work straight to game over......... Is there a fix for this version or? unplayable

Last edited:
Reactions: V1sibleDarkn3ss

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Because I'm a nice guy
Dear CelavieGroup,

i am your NEW fan... RoomForRent is awesome game!! i am in love with it... :) :_) i want to support your patreon hope the site take my DebitCard from Malaysia!!

1. i just finish your RoomForRent V16_0 beta is there more episode? im in love with girl in the game(sisterLongsuck).. and planing to reanimate(intoReality) such dream when im 70 (already got banglow house)... just not the money yet...

2. i love the twist and funny story(yes not perfect) but i love it haha always something new on all episode... sorry but i download this game free.. or do i need too pay? saw it 16_0 Beta so there full version?? if do may i buy the full?

3. did i said i love your game? aahaha i join this F95zone cause your game!!!!

sincerly KHAI1st! THANK YOU! Fun game...:eek:(y)o_O (sorry/apologize MY dumb english is not my first spoken/written language)

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
As soon as I saw th MC was an Old Senior Citizen, I deleted this game. The developer should of made the MC a young man (Possibly an 18-26 year old). No way am I going to play a game where I am an old geezer. I had high hopes for this game and the second one. I deleted that game also.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
As soon as I saw th MC was an Old Senior Citizen, I deleted this game. The developer should of made the MC a young man (Possibly an 18-26 year old). No way am I going to play a game where I am an old geezer. I had high hopes for this game and the second one. I deleted that game also.
A 18-26 year old with a very nice house, pool, successful modeling studio and enough money not to care. Ok sure. But then you have to justify his income and where his parents are and then somehow we end up with another incest game like so many others on here. Maybe even call him Max. :p
The girls are already breaking the norm by not being FFF+, so why not have a guy, guessing late 50s - early 60s that's also not insanely buffed in body and tools. He is quite fit though with all that stair climbing and swimming.
Then again, if you see him as an Old Senior Citizen, then I'm guessing you're on the younger side of the spectrum?
And upvoted for a post I entirely disagree with, but with at least an attempt at good writing form. (no sarcasm)

PS: 2nd game is a flashback, so he's quite a bit younger.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
SCRATCH THAT LOL F1 KEY BYPASSES THE (YOU MUST BE 18 TO PLAY THIS GAME) MAIN MENUE ... However still get the error (rollback/ignore) thing and options dont work straight to game over......... Is there a fix for this version or? unplayable
I'm assuming you're playing on Windows then?
I suggest you delete the folder where you extracted the game and then re-extract it and retest BEFORE adding any mods or walkthroughs, etc.
What could also be wrong is that your download is broken, so if the above does not work, download again and retry. Same as above, delete extracted folder before extracting the new download.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Soon to be a senior myself I think both games are excellent!
Other than just sit at home and do x-word puzzles like every other healthy senior citizen I find myself envigorated by the grind and fixing to do a little naughty with cuties 3-4 times younger.

You'll regret your stupidity 40 years from now!

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
doesnt start
i got this message after start
help please what can i do

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "script.rpyc", line 1662, in script
File "E:\spiele speziell\Roomforrent-16_0_beta-win\Roomforrent-16_0_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 16_0_beta
Sun Feb 28 18:10:57 2021

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
ok, respect your opinion. game is kinda free to download... delete all you want :) i enjoy the game maybe cause im almost 40Yo..

D7oom17

Dec 6, 2019
I really like this game everything awesome, But it is completed? or there new update cuz i saw its beta ?!

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
I keep trying to open the game and get an error , then it says, you have to be 18 to play this game click on window and closes out.
Room For Rent [v16 beta] <---- this one
Seems Walkthrough and Amy Location mod's breaking v16 and its doesnt work. Try to play without those mods.

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Just had a cop come up to the door and talk about a girl gang lead by someone named Lulu Longsuck. I was presented with a choice of telling the girls and not telling the girls. Is this what i think it is? An actual branching decision that will produce a different result depending on what you choose beyond just causing things to take longer? If it is then it's the first one i've seen in the game.

What are the outcomes so i can know which choice is better?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes