Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
I just downloaded 16 beta, and it keeps saying , (you have to be 18 to play) but no choice yes im 18 or no not 18, just closes.
isnt the first time its done that, i dont understand.

drek

Jan 6, 2018
I just downloaded 16 beta, and it keeps saying , (you have to be 18 to play) but no choice yes im 18 or no not 18, just closes.
isnt the first time its done that, i dont understand.
I had that happen too. It was because of an incompatibility with a mod. Maybe amy_locator? Can’t remember. Whatever it was, it didn’t play nice with version 16.

Last edited:

drek

Jan 6, 2018
Just finished (with help of walkthrough mod of course) and I have to say WOW!!
Thanks so much to the developers for an awesome story.
BTW, i have been a f95 member for years… this is the first time I have praised a game. Actually only 2nd post ever! ( the first being right above)

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Just finished (with help of walkthrough mod of course) and I have to say WOW!!
Thanks so much to the developers for an awesome story.
BTW, i have been a f95 member for years… this is the first time I have praised a game. Actually only 2nd post ever! ( the first being right above)
Welcome. :D
My 1st post was also on RfR not too long ago.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
I had that happen too. It was because of an incompatibility with a mod. Maybe amy_locator? Can’t remember. Whatever it was, it didn’t play nice with version 16.
thank you :D and wasnt just the amy locator it was both of the locators, it works now.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
hey i have an issue, amy shows up and says i broke my promise, how do i fulfill it?

Last edited:

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
hey i have an issue, amy shows up and says i broke my promise, how do i fulfill it?

If I remember right that's the part where you have to visit and take care of her in the Master Bedroom a couple of times during the day until that "event" is over.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes