Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Seems like I am stuck in an endless loop in V9, with 47 of 54 events done. The WT mod info says:

R_F_R_v9_Stuck.jpg

I must have gone through a couple of in-game weeks at least with no new events popping up. I seem to get yellow events with Liza related to sleeping in her room and the wake-up scene the following morning, although there's no actual unseen content in any of those choices. I gather one or more of the missing scenes must be related to that which is cock-blocking her (and the chapter) progressing further. But I can't find any way to trigger said event/s. Anyone got a suggestion?

Edit: Thanks to hagalan I was able to unlock the missing events and proceed to V10. For anyone else hitting the same issue, the problem was I kept washing the dishes after breakfast. You have to stop doing that in order to unlock a couple of anal scenes with Amy in the kitchen in the evening.

Last edited:

Caps1900

Nov 26, 2017
Ok so, please bear with me here:

Thank you to this developer for a good concept and fantastic gobbos. Also, fuck you.

Why didn't you come check on me? I didn't shower for nearly a year playing this game because it is actually "Blue Balls: the game"™

Legit man it's been like 7 hours of absolute frustration and repetition just to get through this. I've seen MMORPG's that are not this grindy, the same cg's over and over again, having to do the same 17 cg's just so you can add another cg for a total of 18 cg's in that sequence.

I understand that you are going for the corruption angle and thats cool, but if she's had 3/4 of the dick in her mouth twice over four days of clicking then I think she's there bro, no need to make me do it another two times for the full blowjob

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I understand that you are going for the corruption angle and thats cool, but if she's had 3/4 of the dick in her mouth twice over four days of clicking then I think she's there bro, no need to make me do it another two times for the full blowjob
You could always use your imagination.

Reactions: Killawombat33

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

Android

Size ~ 912 mb

- -

Two Versions:
- Version Original
- Version with MOD

- You can change the Text Box Opacity

- I don't know if it will work on your device, it was the best I could do.

Last edited:
Reactions: der.Mat and Xaavier

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mega links is dead, reupload pls
You need to go to the OP and click the Report link (similar to the one found here on my reply). When options come up, choose "Other" and then in the text box state that the Mega link is broken. Then an uploader, moderator, or F95Zone staff member will be notified.

They may or may not fix it, however. I have been told that some have reported dead links and got a response that they only replace dead links if all links are no longer working. I cannot confirm nor deny whether that's true, but the above process is how you get those fixed.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
You need to go to the OP and click the Report link (similar to the one found here on my reply). When options come up, choose "Other" and then in the text box state that the Mega link is broken. Then an uploader, moderator, or F95Zone staff member will be notified.

They may or may not fix it, however. I have been told that some have reported dead links and got a response that they only replace dead links if all links are no longer working. I cannot confirm nor deny whether that's true, but the above process is how you get those fixed.
thanks for the info

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
One of the most boring grind game I've ever tried.. and it's not even worth it.. the scenes are slideshows and not satisfying enough for the heavy grind play through.. only reach V5 and I'm bored af! Good luck to you guys that wanna try this game.. I hope you enjoy it! :LOL:(y)

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone happen to know what assets are used to make the girls? Especially the hair? Love to make some fanart of them...

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Day 58...going to office when walkthrough says to; no event, no options other than look at naughty clips, or watch Amy's photo session.

At dinner, nothing to do with Amy cutting your beard.

The walkthrough spreadsheet is not accurate: ; and the walk through mod ends WEEKS before you get this far into the game.

Does anybody have a walk through, that actually works?

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
70 the maximum? can't raise it past that. I got 78 maximum but just goes back to 70

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes