Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
You could wait a week or two. After all, the developer releases free releases, and there was some kind of agreement. Thanks a lot to the developer, the fifteenth issue is great.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
still stuck on 60/72. cant get past it. any help out there. new build no help walkthrought mod dosnt help
anyone get through or do i have to start new game ever time?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Deja vu. I had an earlier version once and it worked fine. But still had ppl coming in saying it had bugs because it was a leaked patreon version and that only the public releases were fine to share. I can remember thinking "Wait a minute. What bug? I played this 'Groundhog Day' kinda game and blindly found my way to the end of content by sheer luck."
Case in point.. every single update, someone screams "bloody murder most foul" over the leak then it's followed by dozens upon dozens of posts all saying some variation of "I'm at xx/xx and I'm stuck. HALP!"

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
I managed to finish v16 too but you can't continue playing, you're given a chance to save and then kicked to the main screen. Emily is still the best.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this one so much. the facial expressions of the girls are fantastic. thanks for the share. this is a must play. A bit slow going at first but so worth it. Perfect breast size for the beautiful slender models. great job.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Just downloaded the update and I am at 48/51 and it freezes at 10 AM on Tuesday at the end of any scene. I don't get an error message, the game just freezes. It's the day after Amy's mom sends her the photo to prove her sisters are still alive.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Got dammit dev stop saving Joye. We can pretty much fuck everybody except her.
Also seems I missed an event. I damn sure hope it wasn't a Joye one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Room For Rent [v16 beta] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.22 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
reporting unexpected crashes xD CTD.png
CTD during the dining room scene seems to be the consistent one, there were some before this. But they seemed kinda random
Actually, It might happen when Amy comes and asks why you didn't help her

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
can we do something sexual with Amy? I understand slow burn games but I spent like tons of time in this game yet I couldn't even get a handjob lol

Reactions: Tinuss
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes