• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Stuck on 52/53, office at 12 tells me to shower at 8am weekends but its not moving forward, cant see how to get to the walkthrough on patreon without being a member, it should hint what needs to be done first.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Very confused looking back, people mention 50s and sleep with, hot tub and anal, iv not slept with the first girl yet and mines at 53/54 but stuck.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
What game version runs upto event 54? If i knew what needed to be done i could look to see what one has been missed, i had none missing when i went to next set of events.

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
Stuck on 52/53, office at 12 tells me to shower at 8am weekends but its not moving forward, cant see how to get to the walkthrough on patreon without being a member, it should hint what needs to be done first.
Passage here :

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
It turned out the only thing I missed was him talking about shaving his beard, I always backed up when he talked about it as I had previously answered that question in the version before lol, didnt realise it would be an event. Its very long winded to get from 0 to 100 for v5 as im reluctant to skip much time incase I miss a changed scene, big question tho does he go back to looking old like before? I hope so lol.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes