Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Some here say ''play with walkthrough mod it'll help''. It doesn't though, you can still get stuck which happened to me. I'll never touch this game again.
i got stuck to, its dumb this make people stray away, but we gotta give the creator props on story and missions. Always makes room for tease and tricks. Like who has a studio room at home lol. Wish games like would be more player friendly.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Why .... :cry:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

After downloading it again:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "script.rpyc", line 1605, in script
File "renpy7ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)
Remove the Locator mod.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Why .... :cry:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

After downloading it again:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "script.rpyc", line 1605, in script
File "renpy7ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)
Hi, the Locator mod seems to be causing this error.

Reactions: StaticSheep

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
There will not be a public version because the game was previously posted on many websites with WT 15 and saves. And the condition was that it should not be shared.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
There will not be a public version because the game was previously posted on many websites with WT 15 and saves. And the condition was that it should not be shared.
I am confused because v 15 is posted here and I played it today using the in-game mod. Finished with 51/51. So what do you mean it isn't public release? Seems public to me.

Edit: Just so you know Lukumoide I tried your WT but had a hard time figuring out how to use it. Never had a problem with the WT mod. I like the game but am not attached to it so since I was supporting Celaviegroup and my financial situation has changed so I don't support any devs now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I am confused because v 15 is posted here and I played it today using the in-game mod. Finished with 51/51. So what do you mean it isn't public release? Seems public to me.
Public release from the Patreon page. Bob releases public version one version lower to what the patreons get. V16 comes out October 16, that is probably when V15 public would have come out. But then someone went and posted their V15 before Bob did.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Public release from the Patreon page. Bob releases public version one version lower to what the patreons get. V16 comes out October 16, that is probably when V15 public would have come out. But then someone went and posted their V15 before Bob did.
Like said in my spoiler I can no longer support any devs but thanks for the clarification.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
So i restarted the game two days ago and I've made it to v11 using the walkthrough mod but now I'm just stuck it says I've done 61/72 events but I've gone weeks with nothing new happening and the walkthrough mod no longer tells me where i need to go to trigger the next events I'm guessing its either bugged or i have done something wrong?

Jun 29, 2020
So i restarted the game two days ago and I've made it to v11 using the walkthrough mod but now I'm just stuck it says I've done 61/72 events but I've gone weeks with nothing new happening and the walkthrough mod no longer tells me where i need to go to trigger the next events I'm guessing its either bugged or i have done something wrong?
I have the exact same problem.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
i'm stuck in 33/63
This save is from an early version of v13 and is broken.

There are discussions in this thread to help you fix the save. If you follow this path, then you will miss out on content. :(

If you restart v13 using the current release of the game you won't miss any content. :)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes