Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
The Guestroom events with Linsey don't seem to trigger after you promise to teach her how to swim. Leading to the swimming pool events not starting because a trigger is missing. Those events not triggering seem to hold any further advancement.

-- solved --

well more of a workaround .. download version 11e, all events played as they should ...... afterwards went back to 15 for v12 and beyond.

Last edited:

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
The Guestroom events with Linsey don't seem to trigger after you promise to teach her how to swim. Leading to the swimming pool events not starting because a trigger is missing. Those events not triggering seem to hold any further advancement.

-- solved --

well more of a workaround .. download version 11e, all events played as they should ...... afterwards went back to 15 for v12 and beyond.
well I try this

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
download large file cost $$$ and time
is it possible to make a light weight version???

by compare the file i found
from version12
the images.rpa file size doesn't change (up to version15)
i guess this is old images files(unchanged since V12)
is it possible dont put this file into the game zip file from next version(if u had download v12~15 full version before)
then the game zip file will become light weight(more than2GB->less than800MB)
after u download light weight version u need manually put the images.rpa back to the game folder

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
download large file cost $$$ and time
is it possible to make a light weight version???

by compare the file i found
from version12
the images.rpa file size doesn't change (up to version15)
i guess this is old images files(unchanged since V12)
is it possible dont put this file into the game zip file from next version(if u had download v12~15 full version before)
then the game zip file will become light weight(more than2GB->less than800MB)
after u download light weight version u need manually put the images.rpa back to the game folder
There is a compressed version two pages back. It is ~1Gb. This too will grow with the next releases. By the time this game gets finished, it will probably end up being 3Gb. Hopefully Bob considers this when making a second game to split it up.

Gughissimi

Jun 16, 2020
I am stuck at event 69/72 version 11. The Cheat tells me that events 26,27 and 28 are missing. Can anyone help me? Thank you

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I am stuck at 61/72 on Day 210. Went through 3 weeks after that and still can't get the rest of the events.

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
I used the console to fix the swimming problem, which got me to 70/72 (thanks to the person who put that up) however I'm now stuck there i've done everything i can't find repeatedly and no luck getttng the last event to take me to chapter 12. Any ideas?

This game could do with a chapter selecter.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
There is a compressed version two pages back. It is ~1Gb. This too will grow with the next releases. By the time this game gets finished, it will probably end up being 3Gb. Hopefully Bob considers this when making a second game to split it up.
From release 17 I’ll make a split.

Reactions: dutchpete

noorman22

May 10, 2018
I used the console to fix the swimming problem, which got me to 70/72 (thanks to the person who put that up) however I'm now stuck there i've done everything i can't find repeatedly and no luck getttng the last event to take me to chapter 12. Any ideas?

i can play to here too. and then i can do what i want but notting new.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020

How do I access the console?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How do I access the console?
The easiest way it to download UnRen from here, and choose option 3 when you run it. That gives you both the developer console and regular consoles, Shift-D and Shift-O. (You can also access the regular console from the Shift-D menu.)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes