• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Does anybody have either an end of Ch.15 or start of Ch.15 save? My pc crashed and I lost my save in corrupted backup files....

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Question: Newbie here... I’m in release 6 on the last day. I have 68 events going in, and should find 4 events that day, but am not able to get more than 71/72 total. I’ve used tha WT, but am not sure what I’m missing. I can get the first 2... then one of the others but not both. Thanks in advance.
If you're using third party mod - I can't help you. Go to my site and you'll find officially WT's

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Question: Newbie here... I’m in release 6 on the last day. I have 68 events going in, and should find 4 events that day, but am not able to get more than 71/72 total. I’ve used tha WT, but am not sure what I’m missing. I can get the first 2... then one of the others but not both. Thanks in advance.
If you attach a copy of your current save file to your post, I'm sure someone in this forum will find a solution.
BTW: How do you know it's the "last" day?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'll check how this version is

16 beta

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hate to start from day one :( no animation and takes time until you get to fuck one
Girls are Cute need more sex ;) + add pregnancy :cool: (y)

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Please update the main banner. For some reason 3 nearly identical faces making 3 nearly identical expressions creeps me the frak out and makes me not want to try the game. It's like they're going to divvy up my soul, dip it in bleu cheese dressing, then unhinge their jaws like a snake and swallow it down. But maybe that's just me.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes