• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
Please update the main banner. For some reason 3 nearly identical faces making 3 nearly identical expressions creeps me the frak out and makes me not want to try the game. It's like they're going to divvy up my soul, dip it in bleu cheese dressing, then unhinge their jaws like a snake and swallow it down. But maybe that's just me.
Yes: believe it's only a problem of yours.

Reactions: perseus420

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Just downloaded the update and I am at 48/51 and it freezes at 10 AM on Tuesday at the end of any scene. I don't get an error message, the game just freezes. It's the day after Amy's mom sends her the photo to prove her sisters are still alive.
I removed game\walkthrough.rpy* and the problem went away.
Note: you can always put it back later.

Reactions: capitanqueso

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I really hate how the main girl was feeling sick and always wanted attention Most of the time a new scene happens she wanted attention and if i do event she comes down from the stairs asking where i was and if you messed up she leaves and game over :rolleyes:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
deepfried_1604140208486.png

R̨̗͙̤͚̦͈̼͎̋ͥ͒̑̇̾̾͋̿͢O̤̦̜̪̝̣̹̒̾͒ͪ̋̅ͮ̑̔̓̋̉̏̒̆̓ͣ̑͘͟͜O̴͉̝͔͔̯̦̰̣̱̺̜͙̥̘̬̳̖ͦ̐̐͑̍̀͑̔͒͛̊̋͋͆͐̑M̴̢̈́ͯ͛̉̀̃ͬ̂̚͜҉̟̩̹̩̻͇̖̝̠̖͢ ̷̡̤̫͓̱̭͚̳̌͋̍̔̂̔͆͑̆͑̐̔͟F̡͌̃ͣ̄̈́̉̐̌̀̃ͬ̂ͪ̆̓̾ͪ̀͏̵̱͎̭̱̹͇̘͔̺͙͙͜O̷̧̜̯̣̻̤̤̭ͬͥ̿ͭ͆̓ͭͣ͆͆̾͑ͨ̒̇́̋̈́ͤͅͅR̡̳̞̰̥̠̩̱̠͓̤̰ͨ̏͊ͧ̌̏̾ͬ̓̉͒̋́͆́͠ͅ ͮ̔ͣ̓ͫ̏̇͑̊ͥ̃̇ͧ̑ͣ͌́͜͏͈̻̜̗͎̟̩̜̪̟̪̫̳̠̩Ȑ̴̨̛̤̹̜̝̤̬̭͍̱̯̺̹͔ͤ̇̌̈́ͤ͜ͅE͋̅ͪͤ̇̽ͨͮͫ̽̃ͬ̐͋͋̚͘҉͎̼̞͎̹̰̜̙̮̱̘Ṇ̮͖̯̫̠͖̻̩̐̇̇̓̑͆̀͡ͅT̶̷̢̧̝͙̻̰̬̀̾͆́͂,̴̸̨̛̺̜̮̻̉̈́̄ͦ̏̏͛̄̉̔̐̍ͭ̒̍͒̑͠ ́ͯͪ͌̌̌̽̆ͯ̈̓͑ͧ͐̅̀͏͔͙̦̯̼̙̬̹Aͨ̇͆́̓͒ͨͩ̂̀̄̿̿ͩ͛̔҉̷͚̙͈̟͚̪̬͖͎̞̜̥̫̗͠ ̳̥̻̐̊ͨ̓̋̀͝͡G̴͕̮̙͎̮ͬ̌͂ͮ̊ͤ̓͒̂̆̈͆ͧͤ̑̊̚͢͡Ȃͬ͌̀ͭͥͣ͐̄̎̉͏̨̗̯̙̜̮͈̪͡M̶̨̜͈͙͔͉̝̹̰̘̟̱͕̳͈͍͕̹͉̲̍̍ͧ̒ͫ͌ͮ̾̍̄̎͆͌̀E̶̛͍̹̫̦̱̻̩̖̻̮̫̩̪̾ͮͩͭ̈́̔̂͗̿̿̔̚ ̷̶̣͚̤̩̲̹̺̥̻̫͎̤̿̏̐͊́̋́̊͗T̡͉͔̖̯̜̯̰̬͍̖͕̯̲̃̔̉ͪ́͜͝O̶̧̹̪͙̝ͦ͋ͣ̅́ͪͨ̅̈ͮ̒̾ͯ̀̍ͯ̂͋͋͜͢ͅ ̡̂͒͌͊͗̏͑ͮ̍́̓ͫ͛͏̸̘̞̹̼͎͔͙̖̥̬̬̼͍͞D̔̌ͣ̽ͮ̐̒ͫ҉̲̠̠̟̳̠̬̩̝̮̜͉͓͉̠͢͞ͅḮ̷̶̬̲͔̬ͦ͋̇͐ͨ́̑͜͟͞ͅỂ͑͛ͧ͐ͯ̍̈ͫ͊҉̸̡̧̦̭͙͓͓͙̻̻ ̶̧͈̙͎̠̗̼ͫ̈͂ͧͩͮ͆͊̾̋̀ͦ̀̋ͭ̓̐͌͢Fͧ̑͑ͧ̍̃̐͌ͮ̎͗̍̐̈̐͒҉͕̙̥̤̞̰̀͞Ǫ̰̘͙͉̠͖̞̥̞̳̼̻͖̱͖̯̉̓̓̾ͮ̂̌̏̉ͅͅR͈̰̞̘̻̦͖̉͑̇͊́̀

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Normally not a fan of big grind but this was worth it for sure Wonder whats gonna happen next
I'm hoping for pregnancy :BootyTime:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Is it me of are there more players wh dislikes Lolita??
I like all other girls, but Lolita is not my liking.
If you are referring to this game, the girls are all supposed to be college age like the Headmaster game you featured in your post. If you meant all games, there are plenty who dislike Lolita judging by the comments, plenty that do like it, and plenty who won't say they like it.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 880440

R̨̗͙̤͚̦͈̼͎̋ͥ͒̑̇̾̾͋̿͢O̤̦̜̪̝̣̹̒̾͒ͪ̋̅ͮ̑̔̓̋̉̏̒̆̓ͣ̑͘͟͜O̴͉̝͔͔̯̦̰̣̱̺̜͙̥̘̬̳̖ͦ̐̐͑̍̀͑̔͒͛̊̋͋͆͐̑M̴̢̈́ͯ͛̉̀̃ͬ̂̚͜҉̟̩̹̩̻͇̖̝̠̖͢ ̷̡̤̫͓̱̭͚̳̌͋̍̔̂̔͆͑̆͑̐̔͟F̡͌̃ͣ̄̈́̉̐̌̀̃ͬ̂ͪ̆̓̾ͪ̀͏̵̱͎̭̱̹͇̘͔̺͙͙͜O̷̧̜̯̣̻̤̤̭ͬͥ̿ͭ͆̓ͭͣ͆͆̾͑ͨ̒̇́̋̈́ͤͅͅR̡̳̞̰̥̠̩̱̠͓̤̰ͨ̏͊ͧ̌̏̾ͬ̓̉͒̋́͆́͠ͅ ͮ̔ͣ̓ͫ̏̇͑̊ͥ̃̇ͧ̑ͣ͌́͜͏͈̻̜̗͎̟̩̜̪̟̪̫̳̠̩Ȑ̴̨̛̤̹̜̝̤̬̭͍̱̯̺̹͔ͤ̇̌̈́ͤ͜ͅE͋̅ͪͤ̇̽ͨͮͫ̽̃ͬ̐͋͋̚͘҉͎̼̞͎̹̰̜̙̮̱̘Ṇ̮͖̯̫̠͖̻̩̐̇̇̓̑͆̀͡ͅT̶̷̢̧̝͙̻̰̬̀̾͆́͂,̴̸̨̛̺̜̮̻̉̈́̄ͦ̏̏͛̄̉̔̐̍ͭ̒̍͒̑͠ ́ͯͪ͌̌̌̽̆ͯ̈̓͑ͧ͐̅̀͏͔͙̦̯̼̙̬̹Aͨ̇͆́̓͒ͨͩ̂̀̄̿̿ͩ͛̔҉̷͚̙͈̟͚̪̬͖͎̞̜̥̫̗͠ ̳̥̻̐̊ͨ̓̋̀͝͡G̴͕̮̙͎̮ͬ̌͂ͮ̊ͤ̓͒̂̆̈͆ͧͤ̑̊̚͢͡Ȃͬ͌̀ͭͥͣ͐̄̎̉͏̨̗̯̙̜̮͈̪͡M̶̨̜͈͙͔͉̝̹̰̘̟̱͕̳͈͍͕̹͉̲̍̍ͧ̒ͫ͌ͮ̾̍̄̎͆͌̀E̶̛͍̹̫̦̱̻̩̖̻̮̫̩̪̾ͮͩͭ̈́̔̂͗̿̿̔̚ ̷̶̣͚̤̩̲̹̺̥̻̫͎̤̿̏̐͊́̋́̊͗T̡͉͔̖̯̜̯̰̬͍̖͕̯̲̃̔̉ͪ́͜͝O̶̧̹̪͙̝ͦ͋ͣ̅́ͪͨ̅̈ͮ̒̾ͯ̀̍ͯ̂͋͋͜͢ͅ ̡̂͒͌͊͗̏͑ͮ̍́̓ͫ͛͏̸̘̞̹̼͎͔͙̖̥̬̬̼͍͞D̔̌ͣ̽ͮ̐̒ͫ҉̲̠̠̟̳̠̬̩̝̮̜͉͓͉̠͢͞ͅḮ̷̶̬̲͔̬ͦ͋̇͐ͨ́̑͜͟͞ͅỂ͑͛ͧ͐ͯ̍̈ͫ͊҉̸̡̧̦̭͙͓͓͙̻̻ ̶̧͈̙͎̠̗̼ͫ̈͂ͧͩͮ͆͊̾̋̀ͦ̀̋ͭ̓̐͌͢Fͧ̑͑ͧ̍̃̐͌ͮ̎͗̍̐̈̐͒҉͕̙̥̤̞̰̀͞Ǫ̰̘͙͉̠͖̞̥̞̳̼̻͖̱͖̯̉̓̓̾ͮ̂̌̏̉ͅͅR͈̰̞̘̻̦͖̉͑̇͊́̀
THAT's what I forgot to put on my shopping list... SUNSCREEN!

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
I really hate how the main girl was feeling sick and always wanted attention Most of the time a new scene happens she wanted attention and if i do event she comes down from the stairs asking where i was and if you messed up she leaves and game over :rolleyes:
u are talking about the beginning of chapter 7
now is chapter16(end of season1???)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes