Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
is the excel walkthrough outdated? I just came back to this game after a while and started a new game. However, when i received the maid outfit, there's no event that gives it to her. When I go to the living room she just says she'll move to the bathroom. the rest of living room scenes, it's just the wind blowing up her skirt

also, why do the points keep on going back to 70?
It's not oudated, it's plainly not well written, some events occur only in weekdays (or only in weekends), the walktrough says it's supposed to happen in a sunday I think, just skip days untill it happens, it's not exacly a progressive game (akka visual novel), forget the calendar, just look for the events listed

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Need some help. I am at the point where Amy, Sandra and Liza are living with the MC and he somehow tricks them into bringing their coleagues from school to a a swimming pool event on the weekend. But 3 weeks went by and nothing is happening, just the same events over and over. I've been to the swimming pool at every hour both saturday and sunday for 2 weeksin a row... what am I missing?

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Need some help. I am at the point where Amy, Sandra and Liza are living with the MC and he somehow tricks them into bringing their coleagues from school to a a swimming pool event on the weekend. But 3 weeks went by and nothing is happening, just the same events over and over. I've been to the swimming pool at every hour both saturday and sunday for 2 weeksin a row... what am I missing?
I think you want to make sure you see every option with all the girls. Post a save file and I'll take a look.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Sounds to me like a one time event, from that you should try to move on. Maybe give the office a try from time 2 time.
I tend to forgot about it when i was kinda new to the game. GL

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

Are you playing v8 with the 1st Daring Party... or v9 with the 2nd Daring Party???

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Sounds to me like a one time event, from that you should try to move on. Maybe give the office a try from time 2 time.
I tend to forgot about it when i was kinda new to the game. GL
Are you playing v8 with the 1st Daring Party... or v9 with the 2nd Daring Party???
I think you want to make sure you see every option with all the girls. Post a save file and I'll take a look.
I am using the in-game walkthrough and "green" options simply stopped showing up, just "yellow" options where the same events keep repeating over and over.

It's supposed to be the 1st daring party.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I am using the in-game walkthrough and "green" options simply stopped showing up, just "yellow" options where the same events keep repeating over and over.

It's supposed to be the 1st daring party.

For my playthrough of v8 Day 2 was a Friday: [/I did NOT Clean the Kitchen, then at 18:00 you should have Event 7 in the Kitchen with Amy, then at 20:00 in the Diningroom Event 8 should occur (arranging the Party for tomorrow between 12:00 to 18:00)]

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
For my playthrough of v8 Day 2 was a Friday: [/I did NOT Clean the Kitchen, then at 18:00 you should have Event 7 in the Kitchen with Amy, then at 20:00 in the Diningroom Event 8 should occur (arranging the Party for tomorrow between 12:00 to 18:00)]
Thanks, I got the game to progress, but I had to do that kitchen event twice, don't know why.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You can now check out more about the next release at
It's a sub episode of Room for rent - My best friend's daughter. It's about our MC but some years before

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I know I'm behind on the versions but haven't played since April. I'm now starting version 11 and trying to use the WT. Do events have to be done in order as in previous versions that if you missed one you have to play day after day to figure it out? Trying to figure out the requirement for event 1 at 9AM on Friday, but the dialogue is the same with Katie with nothing new happening. Do I have to visit another room at 8AM to get the first event triggered?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I know I'm behind on the versions but haven't played since April. I'm now starting version 11 and trying to use the WT. Do events have to be done in order as in previous versions that if you missed one you have to play day after day to figure it out? Trying to figure out the requirement for event 1 at 9AM on Friday, but the dialogue is the same with Katie with nothing new happening. Do I have to visit another room at 8AM to get the first event triggered?
Please send me your save file

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I think I've finally given up. Most of the walkthroughs don't follow the event counter / days. WT for version 10 was way off near the end. It lists 93 events when there is only 92. Plus on a couple of days it lists 2 events happening at the same time for the same character which is wrong.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I think I've finally given up. Most of the walkthroughs don't follow the event counter / days. WT for version 10 was way off near the end. It lists 93 events when there is only 92. Plus on a couple of days it lists 2 events happening at the same time for the same character which is wrong.
At this version/point there should be no real need to depend on a guide.
At 8-10 o`clock you go for dinner with the girls, checking on the office and the new girls rooms, repeating steps x3 times,
on the same art of day and time and you should be able to progress smoothly.

Just give up on that what don`t progress after 3 times but like i said, the same time and workday or weekend is important.

Dhelt

Oct 18, 2019
I gave up since version 14 it seems to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seemed illogical to me the game over if you touch her buttocks or her breasts, the particularly long grind for her bottom, for her top, to be able to caress, make them wear light clothes, etc ...

I would have liked to see the story that there are two different approaches or the girl would have a different behavior depending on whether the MC is gallant or like a big pervert after all they are the being lying on our heritage

after english is not my mother tongue i may or may not have missed part of the story.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I gave up since version 14 it seems to me:

It seemed illogical to me the game over if you touch her buttocks or her breasts, the particularly long grind for her bottom, for her top, to be able to caress, make them wear light clothes, etc ...

I would have liked to see the story that there are two different approaches or the girl would have a different behavior depending on whether the MC is gallant or like a big pervert after all they are the being lying on our heritage

after english is not my mother tongue i may or may not have missed part of the story.
In fact - that was also my intention but making a game with so many paths is almost impossible. Players wants nudity and the many paths will have made the grind even worse. My priority has been to make regularly releases (1 per month) and many events with a huge numbers of images. May I propose my new sub story *My best friend's daughter' where you can decide how the characters will behave in certain situations

Reactions: Pcdump

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
i think event 93 is 1200 with julia at last day(no count as a event)

Jan 10, 2020
jesus mary n joseph...this is more work than flirting n trying 2 seduce a girl irl...does ne1 simply just have a save w/all the h-scenes using the F1 key? after all, that's the only reason we play these things; if i wanted 2 spend the time n effort seducing a girl, i'd do it irl...but i'm burnt out, been there-done that, n at this point lazy

Last edited:

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
jesus mary n joseph...this is more work than flirting n trying 2 seduce a girl irl...does ne1 simply just have a save w/all the h-scenes using the F1 key? after all, that's the only reason we play these things; if i wanted 2 spend the time n effort seducing a girl, i'd do it irl...but i'm burnt out, been there-done that, n at this point lazy
The early version can surly feel that way, but i dunno since v7-10 the progress with the girls is pretty fast, i dunno what version you play atm. but if you can make it to 7 or 8 you should be pleased.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes