Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, if i want to play the game on another pc , i need save files and persistent file?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
hi, if i want to play the game on another pc , i need save files and persistent file?
You just need to copy over the game folder i think, as it has a saves folder inside it, and if needed, the folder named for the particular game in C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Nameofthegame

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Release 17 is a sub story 'My best friend's daughter' with same main male character. Release 17 will start on the yacht when all girls are back from hospital.
Weren't there meant to be animations in 17 ? or are they coming when you get back to the original story ?

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone who likes the grind explain why they do? I really don't understand the appeal of game mechanics like this. It would be a much, much better VN without all the "guess which room and time you need to click" nonsense. Yes, you can download the mod to get past most of it but why add it in the first place?

I know there are lots of other "games" that have a similar approach, but why?!

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Can someone who likes the grind explain why they do? I really don't understand the appeal of game mechanics like this. It would be a much, much better VN without all the "guess which room and time you need to click" nonsense. Yes, you can download the mod to get past most of it but why add it in the first place?

I know there are lots of other "games" that have a similar approach, but why?!
Try the new game it is probably more your style as it is a VN with a choice twist (and no time location rooms).

My only negative is the young MC looks more older than transformed MC from RFR.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes