Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The thing is I answered NO the first time, and YES the second, and playing v14, MC said "I WON'T SHAVE MY BEARD" or something similar...
He said that the first time, a few days later he'll shave it. This was around day 50+ iirc, did you play to the end of v14 with a beard?

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
to those who complain about the game being unplayable, you're right, but just add the walkthrough mod and it turns into a great VN with stacks of fap material

Reactions: Hyperserver

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I thought V14 was not to top but dam V15 really hit the spot, what an awesome story progressing and the Girls, you really feel the love between the MC and the Girls. They becoming so close and in need for each other, it`s really beautiful made, i would say art. Glad the bad Guys got what they deserved. Can`t wait to see more!

Reactions: Omik

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
Dont play this game SERIOUSLY.

You will spend hours getting somewhere only to abandon it because you cant progress, since this game is stupidly made. So you end up wasting hours of your day for nothing to jerk off to.
I can truly understand what you mean. It sucks if you have to find one more scene at a specific day on a specific time at a specific location.

My Tip for everyone is: use the walkthrough mod that at least gives you hints where the next story parts may awaits you. It makes the game much more fun.

fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
How about adding Pregnancy and Animations ?
Wish it could be faster for progressing with girls :) + Foursome or all girls in Orgy Sex scene would be perfect :love:(y)
Mc banging all girls :giggle:(y) and Impregnating with be a good END :cool:
yes to ntr! but no to futa

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So, are these really "roommates" or is there a cest patch? :) Also has the render quality improved since the first pics?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I do not understand some people whom do not like a game and keep checking on it! a game is a game and we should appreciate the efforts of the developers and provide constructive feedback and not just negative vibes.
Me neither!
Maybe it's the subconcious, Freudian, side that rejects and attracts.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have managed to progress past scene 23 i was stuck on but its still slow progressing, dont think i can add the mod for android?

Oct 15, 2019
Room For Rent [v14.0 Beta A] [CeLaVie Group] - original size 1.81GB
Compressed Android Port(784MB): - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Windows(756MB): - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Hey hngg! Thanks for all your hard work!!! Quick question, will you be updating your android port to v15?

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Some here say ''play with walkthrough mod it'll help''. It doesn't though, you can still get stuck which happened to me. I'll never touch this game again.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Some here say ''play with walkthrough mod it'll help''. It doesn't though, you can still get stuck which happened to me. I'll never touch this game again.
I have been playing this game since the beginning and using the walkthrough mod is really easy and it never gave me any errors or any kind of problem

with the walkthrough mod you just have to choose the options that appear in green and use the button "Skip until next hour" until another option appears in green, it is quite easy and does not give me any problems, for example this update took about an hour to pass , being that I read English a little bit slowly

in relation to the walkthrough mod we should always wait to came out a version corresponding to the version of the game we are playing to avoid problems

for those who need it I leave here a save file from the end of v14 and v15 i hope i helped

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Room For Rent [v15 beta a] CeLaVie Group

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes