Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
I just created this account to say: this is the best adult game I've ever played, I managed to complete everything from the start up to v14 in about 5 days, without any mods. Even the story is good. Your girls are really pretty, and when I thought it couldn't get any better, you introduced us to Emily, which is a goddes. I'm really looking forward to public release of v15 and I hope we can get more of her on future releases.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
I just created this account to say: this is the best adult game I've ever played, I managed to complete everything from the start up to v14 in about 5 days, without any mods. Even the story is good. Your girls are really pretty, and when I thought it couldn't get any better, you introduced us to Emily, which is a goddes. I'm really looking forward to public release of v15 and I hope we can get more of her on future releases.
Could you send you file for 7v bro

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
For the love of god i have missed 5 tasks, my game is stuck and the mod wont help and i tried to get a point for hours. Im stuck at 61/70 v7. For the love of god plz help. plz remove that you get stuck. Like how can i redo something in the past like wut. Reasons like this unplayable.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
This game is horrible to play, any error you have can't be corrected and there is no way to play even with the excel walkthrough.
As soon the first week things begin to no follow the instructions in the walkthrough. I think the developer make changes in the program. is possible to play anterior updates without problems? how can download version 12 or 13?

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
Could you send you file for 7v bro
I only have my save from v14 sorry.

If you're having problems, it must means one of two things: Amy must be upset, so you can't progress, this happens when you peek or don't knock on doors. You can make her mood better by knocking on doors and cleaning the kitchen before she comes home. Later on you know that her mood doesn't matter anymore because there's no more an option to knock, or if there is, it says "no one aswered" and you have to open the door anyway; or maybe you're missing one key event, for example: to remove Amy's pink bikini, first you must see all of her events which she's wearing that same bikini, then you can proceed. Tha same applies to every other outfit, I think. So you may think you're stuck, but you're not, there is no "stuck" on this game, either Amy is upset or you're missing one key event to progress.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017

If you're having problems, it must means one of two things: Amy must be upset, so you can't progress, this happens when you peek or don't knock on doors. You can make her mood better by knocking on doors and cleaning the kitchen before she comes home. Later on you know that her mood doesn't matter anymore because there's no more an option to knock, or if there is, it says "no one aswered" and you have to open the door anyway; or maybe you're missing one key event, for example: to remove Amy's pink bikini, first you must see all of her events which she's wearing that same bikini, then you can proceed. Tha same applies to every other outfit, I think. So you may think you're stuck, but you're not, there is no "stuck" on this game, either Amy is upset or you're missing one key event to progress.
Man rly apriciate the comment. Thats whats fun and interesting about games. So many variables/possibility. Always good to know you can move forward in a Good game like this. Story telling of this game is great, wish used different character model cause can be bit bland xD. Cause this game can get rly big, if make some of the characters look bit different. I try as what u suggested. Ty for the respond bro. Btw any good games like this or aside from f95. Any great games you play on steam or console?

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
Btw any good games like this or aside from f95. Any great games you play on steam or console?
Like this one? I don't think there is, at least not that I know of. There are others that you play like visual novels that I like, like Bad Memories or Bad Hero. Just search "Bad Memories v0.52" or "Bad Hero V1.3.4F" and you'll find them.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017

HI. I miss 19,29, other 30s and 40s. I did as you said, but no point recieved, only repeate and long hair blonde girl dosent change. last thing. When a update have arived. Do you just copy save file from previous game patch and paste it in the update game patch? or do you just delete the old file cause new update will have your stuff transfered. Dk much bout this thank you.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Like the game. Really. Till MC has to cut off his beard AND has to use the cream that makes the skin look younger?
Why create a game where an old fart tries to corrupt some young girls and if he want that they s...k his d..k you get to look younger?
I'm actually at 4.X and hope this will change to the old style later?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Like the game. Really. Till MC has to cut off his beard AND has to use the cream that makes the skin look younger?
Why create a game where an old fart tries to corrupt some young girls and if he want that they s...k his d..k you get to look younger?
I'm actually at 4.X and hope this will change to the old style later?
Mmm... that's strange... I've just finished v14 beta a content, and he specifically said "I WILL NOT SHAVE MY BEARD"... How did you get that option?

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Mmm... that's strange... I've just finished v14 beta a content, and he specifically said "I WILL NOT SHAVE MY BEARD"... How did you get that option?
There were 2 question rounds. Second one a few days later. So it can be done without shaving???

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
We have done our utmost to make an adult game that covers all your requirements
But based on that Genre tag, There's a lot missing, way too much, needs a patch, if you know what I mean?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes