Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BDLouvre

Dec 15, 2019
I just played 3-4 manipulation games and searched for more of them. This game was recommended to me. When I finally found this game I was sure this is the wrong side. Reading the first pages and last pages in this forum to get some tips, where someone wrote that this "forum" is better than the game? But since I was on F95, is probably the best site for animation games. My finger stayed still to close it and reading the rest.

I can't help but say. You stand in front of a large bath tub with warm water where almost everyone washes their diapers. Who still enjoys something like that? From not playable, fraud about wrong ratings and the rules of F95 not adhered to, apart from the fact that only a small part of the goal reaches the rest is stuck and rarely help. It races the question, why the big guys keep going when the game betrayed F95? Not good for the future, someone wrote he/her is completely right!

JebDee

May 1, 2018
How do I see what part I'm at? A lot of people say they are at "blank/100" and I have no idea how they know this... also, the only hint I get at noon is "I should continue to play." And on Sundays at 1400 the photo studio says I should pick her up from the dining room, but she isn't in the dining room. Also, I can't take her dress while she's at school... so many things have been hinted at that I don't get the option to do. Maybe if I knew what step I was on I could figure it out.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Something I found out, and correct me if I'm wrong. When you make the bathroom floor wet on the weekends, and she slips and falls you get to massage her leg first and then her butt...you have to do BOTH twice. And I think it only triggers on Saturday. This alone added a large amount of grind. I also had to do the jewelry photoshoot twice, and that trigger is only once. If you miss when and where this events trigger you have to go around again. These events need multiple triggers during the week.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Something I found out, and correct me if I'm wrong. When you make the bathroom floor wet on the weekends, and she slips and falls you get to massage her leg first and then her butt...you have to do BOTH twice. And I think it only triggers on Saturday. This alone added a large amount of grind. I also had to do the jewelry photoshoot twice, and that trigger is only once. If you miss when and where this events trigger you have to go around again. These events need multiple triggers during the week.
jewelry photoshoot i remember only one

TheBat

May 1, 2017
I talk of a photoshoot but i can't do, when and wher is?
If you spoke of Photoshoot, it's usually a day or two after she comes back from school. I would recommend you download the AMY LOCATOR MOD (on the first page) as it will show you exactly when Sandra is in the photostudio and ready for the shoot. (that's how I was able to finish 100/100 of the game).

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
With Amy, always knock on the door, do the dishes while she is at school for her, then help her with the dishes and homework after dinner. That will keep her happy. Version 5 mostly focuses on the swimming pool and then the homework and dishes events after dinner.
Does anybody also think that doing some of the sexual events may add to her unhappiness? When in the shower and its her turn, she says "Do I have to?" At the pool at 16:00 when I think he is rubbing his dick on her pussy (looks like doggy sex) she says "it hurts". Makes me think she isn't ready for these until you finish her lessons on her bed at night. And if her happiness isn't high enough we all know some events just wont trigger.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
I think all players are all correct. It is a good game, it is also very frustrating. Every time there is a real flow going, you get to the point you are stuck and have to now check every room looking for the next trigger. Dev, please listen to a person who currently is supporting other Patrons, I get there update and will play it straight through whether it takes 2 hours, 4, or even 7 hours, All because it flows.

Dev, I really like your game, I really like you characters, and I really like the concept, but you have no flow. Play for awhile until I get bored looking for triggers, wait a few days and play again for awhile until tired of the search, play again, and every time I stop playing the enthusiasm wanes away.

Listen please, some players really like this search and some won't even try but most of us need the flow and that is how you get supporters. Good luck on your project.

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
who have v5 100/100 can help me? i'm stuck at 93, last thing i think is bathroom with sandra, after i play one week but nothing happen
same stupor here. has 93, entered her numerous times without knocking still no advancement. Amy locator also does not help.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Bat i found my problem, i didn't enter in amy room at 13:00 without knok, i was stuck for this

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Man this thread is golden :LOL:

Celavie I hope you learn something from this: strategies like the one you tried out for the 5.0 release might make you a few patrons in the short run, but the backlash they create in the long run just ain't worth it - you lose more people than you gain.

Just focus on creating a good and enjoyable game and support your whole community the best you can. I guarantee you, you'll earn many more pledges that way.
What did they do?! :confused:

And wait, where is my rating?
Where is everyone's rating?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
HAHAHAHA finally met Amanda :D
57 is over :D
got it on day 33
and i still diddnt see any smile on the avatar that shes smiling.......

BDLouvre

Dec 15, 2019
What did they do?! :confused:

And wait, where is my rating?
Where is everyone's rating?
The answers are here pervoyeur answer your first point.
In essence, you're doing damage in your attempt to help once again. Do you even think these things through. I assure you, as someone who's badmouthed it, I don't care. The Dev only has himself to blame, he's the one who broke clearly stated forum rules and encouraged you all to do the same. Now, he can either learn and grow from this blunder or not. If you would all just stop running your mouths and further incriminating the Dev, this whole thing would be fading into the unread pages of yesterday. Same member: The base game's already almost impossible to play - in my opinion.

The answer point 2 and 3: fugazi666
"....I have also reported this disgusting spam to admins. . i'm sure if they care for the credibility of the rating system and the future of this site in general, they will take action....".

So I wrote my post 2,369. Since I didn't quite understand what this was about and wasn't sure if the game works? I like fun here not trouble.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
To all that are stuck at 57/100 means you have all missed a scene in the bathroom at 23:00. I have posted this earlier for another player. This scene should have been done before you get the beard cut as when you do it the MC will still have his beard for one picture. You need to do this two days to unlock Sandra to come over.

Reactions: Nattas
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes