Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 1823083

where is the 39/40 of v8.0? help please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I agree with most people. The idea and models are great, but this endless search for events without a hint system is frustrating.
It is frustrating for sure but the rewards when the cuties "learn" new tricks are most satisfactory!

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
yes but if u cant get anywhere with the game then the cuties are stuck at non orgasmic blowjobs while you try and fail for 3 hours to find what magic timeslot combo will advance the game

Reactions: teffan69 and OzBrit

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
yes but if u cant get anywhere with the game then the cuties are stuck at non orgasmic blowjobs while you try and fail for 3 hours to find what magic timeslot combo will advance the game
In fact the game is not so difficult and the endless search is really not needed. If you as an example go to the living room Monday at 18:00 and you didn’t find anything - there is no need to go there on Tuesday. Almost all events are triggered in dining room during either breakfast or dinner. Just read the dialogues and the game is straight forward.

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
and ive tried that and done it over and over and not got anywhere there were hints in the morning but they eventually didnt trigger anything so now im just blindly flailing looking for what i need to do now. and at over day 200 im slowly getting annoyed

ikulaiser

Feb 27, 2018
im stuck at 52/54 v.09 cant get the last 2 ones. Got the midnigth swimming, anal in kitchen, hottop, in bathroom it says stop.
Got the morning blowjob from liza 2 times at least.. have done the miss wet tshirt
Living room first at 17.00 and the day after 18.00 did it for me (54/54)

Reactions: Dalthor-san

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
so i have lit tried and kept track on a piece of paper i have done every room at every time slot and still not gotten any extra dialog or advancement i have followed one girl for 2-3 days to see if it needed multiple go's to prock and done this with both girls and still havent gotten nothing. so it must be a specific time on a specific day where my lottery just didnt line up right.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
im stuck at 52/54 v.09 cant get the last 2 ones. Got the midnigth swimming, anal in kitchen, hottop, in bathroom it says stop.
Got the morning blowjob from liza 2 times at least.. have done the miss wet tshirt
V9 my last two steps:
52/54 15:00 swimming pool with Liza.
53/54 00:00 Sleep with Liza -> Pretend to sleep -> Wake up
Then, wait next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrielReborn

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
event 33 was amy tasting cum for the second according to the broken walkthrough however mc hasnt cum yet and i have done those timeslots so what gives here.
save is attached plz help im not restarting again

Last edited:

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
fucking got it
i had to go to the office again thx for nuthin
edit:turns out i had tried the office on a sat so i didnt prock nething at that time so i noted it and continued on to try random things at random times and it worked eventually.

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Please, can anyone share saving the full version 7? Thanks. Mine no longer opens it.
Yeah I am in the same boat - Hours of trying to finish v7 on 69/70 and Nothing is changing

In fact the game is not so difficult and the endless search is really not needed. If you as an example go to the living room Monday at 18:00 and you didn’t find anything - there is no need to go there on Tuesday. Almost all events are triggered in dining room during either breakfast or dinner. Just read the dialogues and the game is straight forward.
I seem to recall several people suggesting there was a bug in v7 where although you complete ALL actions the counter drops 2 leaving you in an endless loop. In fact I am pretty sure I got to 70 but the next time I opened the game it was back at 68. I agree with your comments otherwise that the game provides enough clues to find the next step.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played through the whole game with a new version a week ago and rewrote all walkthroughs. Personally, I think the difficulty level is perfect. It's really fun. In my opinion, there are enough hints to finish it without problems. That's why the game is special, if there were more hints, it would be a game like all the others. If you play the new version, you can be sure that you can unlock all events.

Last edited:

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Would be a good idea to add some indicator like how many time i need to going on with every girl just to see if i do progress or not.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes