Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
May 13, 2017
I've tried really hard on this game and restarted multiple times, but I'm really stuck here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what's with the numbers everybody is posting, only thing in the top left on my screen is "6 1814/7071"

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This is a joke of a subscription plan, between a scam and milking.
Asking so much for what the game provides in terms of CG quality and gameplay is ridiculous.
Oh and there is also a 100 USD option.....

View attachment 600885
Be lucky that nobody force you to support the game. If you go to the front page you can find a link where you can download it free of charge, but that's maybe also too much for you :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Be lucky that nobody force you to support the game. If you go to the front page you can find a link where you can download it free of charge, but that's maybe also too much for you :)
Yes there is public version I know but that wasn't my point. I was talking about the support plans versus what the game provides. Edit : or should I say : subscription strategy and tiers bonus.
Anyway, one supports who he wants.
I just happen to have tried your game a couple of times hence this "no so nice post".

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I hope one day, the devs understand when 90% of the message is "i m stuck at xx/xx" this is not good.
I hope they understand this is not fun,this is boring...

Alogain

Jul 9, 2018
Still a broken mess of a game. Tried to do a fresh playthrough with the 9.0 drop and as soon as it passed the 3.5 content, progression broke. Made the bathroom floor slippery but bimbo never slips and falls (yes I did it on the weekend). There are so many other broken parts of the progression and its a complete fucking crapshoot to get the flag your looking for. Stopped my patreon pledge since nothing ever gets fixed.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
53/54 on 0.9

Done:
  • Wet t-shirt
  • Anal in kitchen
  • BJ and Fingering in room with Liza in the morning(s)
  • Doggy with Amy on balcony at 22 (or is it 23?)
  • Resting on couch with Liza
  • Amy event on couch with Liza
  • Hottub at 23 with Amy
  • Creeped on Liza in Living room
  • Bathroom sex at midnight where she still bitches about anal despite taking it like a trooper in the kitchen
  • Checked the pool at midnight several days in a row
  • Checked washingroom at all possible times
  • Taken so many trips in the pool with all the girls that my skin should look like a prune by now
What am I missing?
Have you done the couch with Liza at 16.00?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You write that the game is too hard. But since I joined the game, all Platinum and Gold Patrons have always been able to finish the game on the day of the update. So if you have problems and you like the game, join the Gold Patrons and you will never have problems finishing the game again. In my opinion, it is a fantastic game that offers a challenge. And there are very few of them. I am sure that all Platinum and Gold Patrons will continue to support Bob faithfully because they are excited and love the game.
Screenshot_185.png Screenshot_187.png Screenshot_186.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Still a broken mess of a game. Tried to do a fresh playthrough with the 9.0 drop and as soon as it passed the 3.5 content, progression broke. Made the bathroom floor slippery but bimbo never slips and falls (yes I did it on the weekend). There are so many other broken parts of the progression and its a complete fucking crapshoot to get the flag your looking for. Stopped my patreon pledge since nothing ever gets fixed.
It is not true, there have been some changes in the old content. But, if you use the latest update and my new Walkthrough (I wrote it a week ago for the new version) you won't have the slightest problem completing the game. You should always use only the current walkthrough for current version, because every update brings changes (sometimes also in the old content). I always write a new walkthrough for each update.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, im kinda stuck at the part in V 3.6, i found 31/32, but cant seem to find the last one. The walk-through that was provided only indicated 31 events as well.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, im kinda stuck at the part in V 3.6, i found 31/32, but cant seem to find the last one. The walk-through that was provided only indicated 31 events as well.
You should download the walkthrough from the Patreon site

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
One of my Favorites games is "The war of mine", because it only saves Livie (there is only one save, it is overwritten during the game) so that you can't reload it if you make a wrong decision. When you start a new game the starting conditions change, you have other people and other equipment. So you always have to adjust the way you play.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes