Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I get to stay in her room at 19:00, she always asks me to wait outside and my only option is: sure, I'm at day 27 and I can't get any further :(

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
after 3 days i finally clear chapter9

this is my event table for chapter9
IDK if your chart is wrong, or if I got a bug, but I can't get 30, 46 and 51 to clear. I've done the wetshirt event, which should be 46. I go to dinner every 20h00 so 30 should have been done and no matter how often I sleep with L and pretend to sleep / wake, 51 doesn't pop off.

E8srCZE

Oct 15, 2018
hi i am kinda new to this game, anyone know how to force Amy to wear bikini, I already passed the event where she tries it on.

gilou

May 25, 2017
IDK if your chart is wrong, or if I got a bug, but I can't get 30, 46 and 51 to clear. I've done the wetshirt event, which should be 46. I go to dinner every 20h00 so 30 should have been done and no matter how often I sleep with L and pretend to sleep / wake, 51 doesn't pop off.
At 20h say you don't sleep with liza and go to the kitchen at 22 (then you get 2 events)
at 24 go to swimming pool
Then I think you get all the events

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Be at 08:00 in Dining room. If you get story about old lady, you've succesfull cleared a9_20.
Requirment for a9_20. Is to buttfuck Amy in the kitchen.
Good luck.
That's odd.. cause that old woman looking for her daughter already visited o_O

D

Deleted member 1921707

It works, I just checked it. Here a save, go to the washing room. Next time, please check before you write.
I was following it exactly. I had to change where I went because the locations where she should have been on that day at that time was wrong. Now the days, events, and locations are at least a day off because I was "following" the walkthrough exactly.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Sunday 12
Bathroom: 8 AM Remove towel.
Bathroom: 8AM Take shower, go to Diningroom. 9AM Knock on bathroom door, wait and hide.
Kitchen: 10AM Clean
Office: 11AM Order Summer dress
Living room: 12PM Amy cleaning
Gift delivery: 13PM Bathroom Amy cleaning
Living room: 14PM Give summer dress. Tell her no panties and will buy (She isn't there at the time to do that)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
man, scre this game. even using the dumb walkthrough, it screwed me up and had me miss a shower. I'm so tired of trying to get this game to progress efficiently.

D

Deleted member 1921707

man, scre this game. even using the dumb walkthrough, it screwed me up and had me miss a shower. I'm so tired of trying to get this game to progress efficiently.
You're right. The walkthrough is a complete waste of time to try and follow. Multiple events or places you should be don't happen when it says they will.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have to ask like after like 4 hours of tryin to get some nudity/if Im not countin main protagonist in shower/ is there like any? I dont mean like naked back and stuff. Like this game have like once very slow drive or there is non sex content. Like there is not even like some stats where u can see if you re on right track or anythin. You just runnin around house try to find amy to do some cleanin. That is all the game has inside? Damn I was so hyped for this game. Like if u even tried somethin on her she is just pissed all the time and the game ends.... If this is like cockblock - nicely done.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You're right. The walkthrough is a complete waste of time to try and follow. Multiple events or places you should be don't happen when it says they will.
If you're talking about the WT's made by Lukumo that I have posted on my Patreon site - I can tell you that they work. I even specified how to use them. WT's will only work if you follow them very strictly. There are no dead ends but you can trigger events in many different orders.

Reactions: OzBrit

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have to ask like after like 4 hours of tryin to get some nudity/if Im not countin main protagonist in shower/ is there like any? I dont mean like naked back and stuff. Like this game have like once very slow drive or there is non sex content. Like there is not even like some stats where u can see if you re on right track or anythin. You just runnin around house try to find amy to do some cleanin. That is all the game has inside? Damn I was so hyped for this game. Like if u even tried somethin on her she is just pissed all the time and the game ends.... If this is like cockblock - nicely done.
If you visit my Patreon page you'll find WT's for the game. It seems that it will be a good idea in order to progress.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes