Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
What's With the Walkthrough? The stuff happens on other days than it says in the walkthrough,
but I think I'm getting there anyways? Others having problems? I'm at week 4 (after restarting 3-4 times),
but will I still get all the content, I have followed the walkthrough, but Things happens on other days.

So I found that the days are all wrong, I'm on day 32, but this is day 28 in walkthrough. Anyone With a solution?

Last edited:

GreyWind82

Mar 19, 2020
Hi!
This is my daily path v9.0:
8:00 dining room
9:00 dining room
10:00 kitchen also clean and leave it to Amy
11:00 bathroom (take shower) or office or amy's room or swimming pool
12:00 skip
13:00 skip
14:00 living room
15:00 Amy's room or swimming pool
16:00 Living room
17:00 Living room
18:00 Living room or kitchen or whashing room
19:00 Dining room
20:00 Dining room (Y/N to Liza)
21:00 skip
22:00 Amy's room or Hot or kitchen (if I said no to Liza)
23:00 Hot or Amy's room
24:00 Swimming pool or Amy's romm (I tried 1 pretend + 2pretend - 1 pretend + 2wake - 1 pretend + 2 wake - 1 wake)

I've already done all the events: missing girl, girl's party, wetshirt party

I'm 52/54.... Soooooo sad

Reactions: keavon

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018

Damn he is going to loose money if someone share the $5 Version over here #illegal :eek::cry:
but i bet noone cares about $5 more if he rly wants to share it :D:D

Reactions: Monsieur X

gilou

May 25, 2017
Hi!
This is my daily path v9.0:
8:00 dining room
9:00 dining room
10:00 kitchen also clean and leave it to Amy
11:00 bathroom (take shower) or office or amy's room or swimming pool
12:00 skip
13:00 skip
14:00 living room
15:00 Amy's room or swimming pool
16:00 Living room
17:00 Living room
18:00 Living room or kitchen or whashing room
19:00 Dining room
20:00 Dining room (Y/N to Liza)
21:00 skip
22:00 Amy's room or Hot or kitchen (if I said no to Liza)
23:00 Hot or Amy's room
24:00 Swimming pool or Amy's romm (I tried 1 pretend + 2pretend - 1 pretend + 2wake - 1 pretend + 2 wake - 1 wake)

I've already done all the events: missing girl, girl's party, wetshirt party

I'm 52/54.... Soooooo sad
did you try amy's room at 10 on the week_end?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Damn he is going to loose money if someone share the $5 Version over here #illegal :eek::cry:
Their subscription strategy is a joke but maybe their goal is to not increase their patrons numbers.
Between that and their past failed attempt to gauge the F95zone reviews of the game, well ...
They are 1 dev team games that do better for free (and by free I mean, public and patrons releases are the same).

PS : "celaviegroup" just don't reply to this post, you will be losing your time.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Their subscription strategy is a joke but maybe their goal is to not increase their patrons numbers.
Between that and their past failed attempt to gauge the F95zone reviews of the game, well ...
They are 1 dev team games that do better for free (and by free I mean, public and patrons releases are the same).

PS : "celaviegroup" just don't reply to this post, you will be losing your time.
i think the game is good and i guess people donate him for his work if he didnt ask for money, i would not buy this game because i think he is just doing all for the money. Big twitch streamers never beg for money and there rich af, so it might work without selling a game and calling it illegal if someone share it on here, or make a extra version for patreon only, with some game clip reviews like other developer does already
he dont have to reply, i dont mind at all :D

btw: English isnt my native language i hope u wont hurt me if i write something incorrect ;)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i think the game is good and i guess people donate him for his work if he didnt ask for money, i would not buy this game because i think he is just doing all for the money. Big twitch streamers never beg for money and there rich af, so it might work without selling a game and calling it illegal if someone share it on here, or make a extra version for patreon only, with some game clip reviews like other developer does already
Doing it for money isn't an issue for me, just be subtle about it or don't make such high cost tiers for what it is, in my opinion, amateurish work.
If one wants to give them 100 USD a month they will but making it a subscription tier it is just too much for what it is. The CG are average, the UI is basic, the story is...well...as they said is "very good"....LOL.
I will say it again : they are one man team that make better quality CG and/or UI for free (free=patrons and public release is the same).
Have a look at the "bonus" that the tiers provide, it's laughable.
EDIT : oh and there is no animation yet, even basic ones.

PS : I don't hurt anyone for their English skills even if it's gibberish, in that case I just don't reply. It's not my native language either.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Man, I still think it's too expensive to have to pay 50 dollars to be able to play at launch, if you pay 20 you have to wait 15 days. Just to be aware, in the time that I supported DMD, I supported with 20 dollars, and still had the right to download Melody, I paid 20 dollars for two games, and downloaded it at launch. No offense, but this game will only download if it's free.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Man, I still think it's too expensive to have to pay 50 dollars to be able to play at launch, if you pay 20 you have to wait 15 days. Just to be aware, in the time that I supported DMD, I supported with 20 dollars, and still had the right to download Melody, I paid 20 dollars for two games, and downloaded it at launch. No offense, but this game will only download if it's free.
It's free ......just 2 or 3 version behind.

PS : not mentioning that DMD and Melody are far ahead of this game in terms of CG quality, UI and overall presentation. As I said, better games ask for less.

EDIT : also, about DMD and Melody from a reputable dev (MrDots) they offer subs up to 100 USD BUT past 20 USD the "bonus " are the same. Furthermore, they have so many patrons (because they are that good) that even if you sub at 1 USD you can get the full game here without bullshit "illegal" version.
Below is MrDots 100SUD tier.

1585686773425.png

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Doing it for money isn't an issue for me, just be subtle about it or don't make such high cost tiers for what it is, in my opinion, amateurish work.
If one wants to give them 100 USD a month they will but making it a subscription tier it is just too much for what it is. The CG are average, the UI is basic, the story is...well...as they said is "very good"....LOL.
I will say it again : they are one man team that make better quality CG and/or UI for free (free=patrons and public release is the same).
Have a look at the "bonus" that the tiers provide, it's laughable.
EDIT : oh and there is no animation yet, even basic ones.

PS : I don't hurt anyone for their English skills even if it's gibberish, in that case I just don't reply. It's not my native language either.
ye ur pbly right, but the game kills a couple hours of sitting home :D its also fun to play(for me atleast), saw alot games there a way more worse than room for rent and its not wrong to get payed for working but in the point you sell your game and call it illegaly if you share it thats mean and not worth to pay something

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ye ur pbly right, but the game kills a couple hours of sitting home :D its also fun to play(for me atleast), saw alot games there a way more worse than room for rent and its not wrong to get payed for working but in the point you sell your game and call it illegaly if you share it thats mean and not worth to pay something
Of course they are worst games out here but scaling by the worst isn't a good approach in my opinion, there is always worst.
The game is fun for some, no issue here.
Have CeLaVie didn't tried to gauge the reviews, I would not be here shitting on their game and looking at their business strategy. Luckily, F95zone took the appropriate action and deleted the fake reviews.
You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ding1807

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
After working my way through version 7.0, today, when I went to the washing room, I noticed something for the first time. The washer is a coin-op washer (that's an American English term that means that you have to put a quarter in the machine to make it work). Look on the upper right of the control panel for the washer and you will see the coin slot. Making the girls pay to do wash seems kinda cheap ... (LOL). There are free washer/dryer assets available for Daz3D. There's a over at Share CG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
Hello. On advice, began to go through the game anew according to the new leadership. I now have the exact same version of the game on my PC: Roomforrent - v8.0_beta PC. I'm passing V.4_0 stuck on 52/53 what is the problem? Below 54, 65 and 67 day and the guide for the passage itself.

Last edited:

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
What's With the Walkthrough? The stuff happens on other days than it says in the walkthrough,
but I think I'm getting there anyways? Others having problems? I'm at week 4 (after restarting 3-4 times),
but will I still get all the content, I have followed the walkthrough, but Things happens on other days.

So I found that the days are all wrong, I'm on day 32, but this is day 28 in walkthrough. Anyone With a solution?
I posted this only a few hours ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v9-0-beta-celavie-group.33328/post-3237333
It's always good to read at least the last 2 or 3 pages of a thread before asking a question or use the search-function at the top right on every page.

Reactions: Bollagus

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Hello. On advice, he began to go through the game anew according to the new leadership. I now have the exact same version of the game on my PC: Roomforrent - v8.0_beta PC. I'm passing V.4_0 stuck on 52/53 what is the problem? Below 65 and 67 day and the guide for the passage itself.
I remember that on one day I had to change the order of the schedule within 3 or 4 hours to get the event. So playing a little with the schedule may solve your problem. At the end of each day you should always check if you have the same number of events as written in the walk-though.
I attached the walk-through which I edited for my personal use.

Last edited:

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
I remember that on one day I had to change the order of the schedule within 3 or 4 hours to get the event. So playing a little with the schedule may solve your problem. At the end of each day you should always check if you have the same number of events as written in the walk-though.
I attached the walk-through which I edited for my personal use.
I have everything converge on leadership except the last event Day 67 (13) Saturday 10:00 Bathroom / Event 53. What should happen there?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I have everything converge on leadership except the last event Day 67 (13) Saturday 10:00 Bathroom / Event 53. What should happen there?
Amy cleans the Bathroom. I played this with v.7 already and when I opened my save after the event I found out, that I first cleaned the kitchen at 10:00 and went to the bathroom at 11:00 to get the event. In the newest version this doesn't work anymore and should be the other way around like written in the walk-through.

Barricade

May 13, 2017

How I see it:
When, I became a 5$ patreon for this project, I accepted rules which were actual that moment, now he shows me middle finger and inform me - if you wanna still have previous rules, double your payment dumbass. I have a name for that behaviour, it's a GREED.

So... yesterday in last possible moment I resigned, before today's new month payment.

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
Amy cleans the Bathroom. I played this with v.7 already and when I opened my save after the event I found out, that I first cleaned the kitchen at 10:00 and went to the bathroom at 11:00 to get the event. In the newest version this doesn't work anymore and should be the other way around like written in the walk-through.
There really is a mistake or a variable unknown to me in the aisle V.4_0, but on the 67th day, whenever I try to go to the bathroom and 10.00, 11.00 yes I see her naked after cleaning, there is a conversation, but then event 53 does not work (not fixed). I had to switch to saveeditonline and manually change the event in the saved game, after that it worked and launched V.5_0. But thanks anyway for the advice.

Last edited:

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
The walkthru breaks for me when I get the maid outfit. I go to the living room to give it to her and no one is there. From there things fall apart as many events start falling behind. It could be I knocked when I was supposed to open a door or vice versa as the the walkthough will just say go here and enter but it doesnt say which method to use so usually I knock. But there is something definitely not right about the walkthrough as I have tried probably 5 times to do it

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes