Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It was a fantastic update with 1200 new pictures!!! Hey guys, switch to the supporters. In the WT 10_0 all questions to the girls are in the right order. So nobody has problems to finish the update.

Screenshot_27.png

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
If you visit my Patreon page you'll find WT's for the game. It seems that it will be a good idea in order to progress.
Okay second question. Why is wt needed in hentai game? Wtf? shouldnt be normal to have fun and play the game u want? Like I dont care if I dont have every scene after one playthrough but get none in like 4 hours isnt totally worth any time. Like lookin at old dude dick is not gettin it done. Like I get that amy is prude at start but omg even peekin scenes endin the game is absolute outrage. Like either the game has very slow grindin or the author is cocblocker. I dont mean I m lookin for quick fap or anythin but like needed wt for hentai game of this sort is ridicullous. And like lookin for amy should be like removed from the game
cos findin her all the time only take away your energy. Yeah u re happy when u finaly found her but tbh the cockblock continued after that.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Ok, so I have followed the WT from Patreons page, but on 3_6, on day 4, Friday at 0800, Amy's room, it will not change from event 20 to 21? Anyone experienced similar?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok, so I have followed the WT from Patreons page, but on 3_6, on day 4, Friday at 0800, Amy's room, it will not change from event 20 to 21? Anyone experienced similar?
It works. I just checked it. Here a save go in Amy's room.

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
I cannot progress past getting Amy the maids outfit + yoga outfit + undressed before dinner. The game just loops from there. Also, I don't have the progress counter that is visible in the saves that I see on this site. Is there something that I am missing here?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes